My Werewolf Love Story

Imprint

It is very emberessing when one of your parents walked in on you kissing some guy. I have never seen my dad blush so much though and if I wasn't blushing as much as I was then I know I would have laughed but nope. Jacob on the other hand, well he was able to laugh but not in a mean way but as 'oh crap we're busted' way. I totally thought Charlie was going to yell or atleast say something and have Jake leave but nope. He just shock his head and walked away.

"Well that wasn't ackward." I chuckled lightly.
"Nope not at all." Jake said clearly still emberessed.
"Umm, now what?" I asked walking over and sitting on my bed after re shuting my door.
"Lets go on a walk." Jake said throwing my jacket at me.
"Ok." I said pulling on my jacket and fallowing Jake out of my room, down the stairs, and out the front door after telling my dad what we were doing.

We walked for awhile in silence but it wasnt ackward. I walked close to Jake due to the cold air and the fact that he is just so hot, body temputer wise...well looks to but thats not what I'm talking about right now.

"So how are you talking all the werewolf stuff in?" Jake asked me as we turned off of my street.
"I think its really cool, wish I could turn into a gaint wolf. I don't know about the imprinting though. What if you never imprint? How bad would that suck?" I asked looking up at him.
"Well so far about half or more of the pack has imprinted." Jake told me, putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me to his warm body.
"Really? Have you imprinted?" I asked him preparing myself for his answer.
"Yep, she's a really awesome girl to. We get along great." Jake said smiling at just the thought of his imprint.
"I bet she's pretty huh?" I asked felling more then alittle sad.
"Most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Jake said sighing.
"When can I meet her?" I asked trying to seem interested.
"You've already met her. You've lived with her your whole life." Jake said looking down at me as he stoped walking infront of a slide pulling me down on his lap as he sat down.
"You imprinted on Bella?" I asked looking at him shocked.
"Thats what I thought when I first turned into a werewolf but after you turned up, I found out I didn't imprint on her." Jake said looking at me with the look of hope in his eyes.
"Then who does...that...leave?.." I asked trailing off at the end.
"Who are you thinking?" Jake asked encourging me to keep guessing.
"That only leaves me...Right?" I asked looking at his joy filled face.
"Yep, that only leaves you." Jake said smiling at me.
"So you imprinted on me?" I asked feeling the smile on my face grow.
"Yes I did and I'm glad to, we get along so well." Jake said smiling and pulling me closer to him.
"Right now, I don't think my life could get any better." I sighed leaning into Jakes chest and closing my eyes.
"Same here Starr, same here." Jake said sounding pretty content with how we were at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, I just got a little idea and it started to fade as I was typing so yeah. Tell me what ya think. So far I think this is the best story i've wrote so far but I still wanna know what you all think. I might have a new story up soon but idk yet, I'm writting it when I get time at school so I might try and have at least a couple chapters before I post it.