My Werewolf Love Story

Ditching School

The weekend came and passed and before I knew it I was sitting in my boring ass history class waiting for the bell to ring telling us to go to our next classes which I hated even more because it was theater, which I have never really liked. The teacher was to happy and it was just creepy becasue she pulled some of the strangest faces anyone could ever pull but today I have to tough it out because after today I will never have to step foot in this place agian. No I'm not droping out of school, I'm transfering over the the La Push High school to be with Jacob and the rest of the pack. Charlie knows what I'm doing and supports me one hundred precent and for that I am happy.

Ding Ding Ding

The bell finally rang at 9:37 a.m. of course. Sighing, I stood up with my stuff in my hand and started walking towards theater *Cough hell Cough* class. Half way there I looked around me, turned around and walked right out the door and to my beautiful car. Yep it was totally finished which ment Jaocb had to pay me $50. Yeah, we made a bet on if I could finish it or not by my self and I'm proud to say I won! I pulled the keys out of my back pocket and unlocked my door and hoped in. For a minute I didn't know what I was going to do but the I just desided to drive around and see where I ended up

***

I pulled my car into park as I shut if off and looked around me. Of course, I thought as I looked up and seen Jake's school and soon to be my school just going on lunch break. Smiling, I got out of my car and walked into the lunch room. My eyes quickly scanned the room as many people walked around the room not taking any notice of me. Well that was until someone came up behind me and picked me up spinning me around causing me to scream out of fright.

"Put me down." I said after figuring it must be one of the guys.

"But I was havin fun." Came Pauls voice behind me as he gently put me back on the ground.

"Well I wasn't." I pouted turning around to face my overly tall friend.

"What are you doing ditching school little lady?" Paul asked as we started walking to a table in the lunch room where the rest of the pack was sitting.

"I got to bored of being there so I figured I might as well come visit some cool friends and I refuse to be taller then people less awesome then me." I told him as we reacted the table.

"Well isn't this a great suprise." Jacob said as I took a seat next to him.

"I know aint it? Guess what?" I asked kissing Jake on the cheek real quickly.

"What?" All the guys asked.

"As of today, I will no longer be going to school in Forks." I told them with a gaint smile.

"You really got that bored without me?" Quil asked jokingly.

"Pff no I missed Paul." I said hugging Paul who hugged me back and stuck his tounge out at Quil childishly.

"But...But...What bout me?" Jared asked pulling a puppy dog face.

"Awe, I missed to you to sweet Jared." I said sending a sweet smile his way.

"You missed me most thought, right?" Jacob asked pulling me away from Paul and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh, I missed you the most." I said smiling then placed a soft kiss on his lips.

The rest of lunch was intertain just like every other time I'm around all of these guys. Seriously, If it wasn't for these guys being my best friends I would probaly be sitting at my school being bored out of my mind thinking of what to do for the rest of my life, but I never have to think abou that when I'm around the pack. I loved that I could call Jaocb mine to. I was so lucky to have a great guy like him.

***

Jacob and I were hanging out at his house later that night watching a movie with Billy when Jake suddenly shot up and started walking towards the door.

"Jake, where are you going?" I asked hoping up and fallowing him.

"There's a vampire around. The pack needs my help to find it and get rid of it, I'll be back as soon as I can. Stay here and do not, I repeat DO NOT leave this house. Ok?" Jacob said as he opened the back door and started to walk out of it.

"Ok, I promise." I said as I walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch, continuing to watch the movie with Billy waiting for Jaocb to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like it so far I am. Please comment so I know if its good or not. So far I have Subscribers:13 Readers:67 Comments:3 I think that is kinda sad for how many readers and subscribers that I have.