Status: One-shot

Dreaming

1/1

Sighing, I drank a bit of water from the glass placed in front of me. As usual, my day had been nothing but completely uneventful....Go figure.

"Um...Ma'am?"

Looking up, I met the eyes of the young, nervous looking waitress who had served me earlier - Amber, I think, was her name - Standing there with a small smile on her face.

"Yes?" I arched an eyebrow, letting a small smile display itself on my lips. Wouldn't want to be rude now, do I?

"Someone wanted me to give this to you."

Handing me a piece of paper, she scurried away, leaving me curious.

Shrugging I Unfolded the paper, surprised with what was displayed in front of me.

I'M SORRY was written on the middle of the plain sheet in big hand-writing, giving me a clear idea of who it was.

Sighing, i folded the note and placed it on the wooden restaurant table in front of me, looking around for that someone who had the liberty to apologize after what he'd done.

No sign of him anywhere.....

________________________________

"Excuse me?"

Groaning, I looked up to see a strongly-built, intimidating guy standing there infront of me, a smug look on his face.

"Uh....Can I help you?"

He nodded. "Yeah. The restaurant is pretty much full, and I was getting pretty damn hungry, so I was just wondering that If no one is sitting with you, we could share a table?"

I looked around, realizing he was right. Most of families and friends were occupying all of the tables, and I was the only person sitting alone.

Looking at him, I nodded, mentioning for him to sit. He did so, thanking me in the process.

Once settled down, he smiled, showing off his dimples. "I'm Matt"

"Samantha" I smiled back.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the start of our lovely friend-ship....


______________________________

Getting tired of his choice to play Hide and seek, I got up from my place and walked away from my table, walking towards the restaurants' sitting area outside.

Still, not a clue of him being around.

I was getting angry. I was getting sick of this game.

____________________

"So, we meet again..."

Looking up, I was met, yet once again, with the award winning smile of a twenty-five year old Mathew Sanders I met a few days ago.

"Hey Matt!" I grinned, "Sit"

He chuckled, before sitting opposite me.

"How've you been doing?" He asked, smiling widely.

"Good, Good. You?"

He shrugged. "Same ol', Same ol'. Going on with the band and stuff"

I nodded. The few hours we talked, I had known him well enough to have knowledge of the fact that he was in a band called Avenged Sevenfold. Said he was the singer, which made me search them up, listen to a few of their songs and become a fan...

"May I take your order?" The same, lanky old woman who was attending to us last time approached our table, wearing a fake smile on her lips. Melissa.

"The usual." I smiled. I knew the chef, and he knew what I wanted. You just had to mention my name to him, and by now, everyone knew who I was.

"And you?" She practically eye-raped Matt, making it hard for me not to laugh. It was hard, but I didn't.

"I'll have anything Sam has." He smiled.

I cringed at the lustful look she gave him, before walking away.

"Dude!" I laughed. "She practically stripped you mentally!!!"

"Sshh!" he hushed me, telling me to keep it quiet. "You don't have to announce it to the whole world."

Chuckling, I shook my head. "Whatever."

After having our meals and talking about pointless yet completely sensible things, arguing on who will pay the pay the bill - Matt won, by the way - and agreeing on spending our day together, we were walking around the park, ice-cream cones in our hands, which Matt agreed to let me pay for, talking about our usual lives.

"So...Sam."

"Yeah?" I looked over to see him smirking.

"How about A Movie? Tomorrow?"

I looked at him, smiling after seeing the grin on his face. "Like...A date?"

He stopped walking, turning to face me, before shrugging. "Why not?"

I nodded, before chuckling. "Sounds good."


__________________________________

Giving up, I walked out of the restaurant, ignoring my car parked in front of me and taking the path that led to the beach a few strides away.

Two years....It's been two years since i saw Mathew Charles Sanders. Two years since he left me.

We became pretty close friends after our little 'date', you can say, and eventually ended up together. Dated for about a year, were pretty glued together and all that Jazz, until A7X went on a tour to promote City Of Evil. We talked, sure. Calls, Texts, Emails, but even that started to happen less and less everyday, until we completely lost track of each other. And now, after all this time, he decides to pop back in my life yet once again.

The warm sand welcomed my feet as I took my flip-flops off, closing my eyes at the peaceful feeling, before opening them, the sight of Waves meeting the shore making me sigh.

Dream dream, even for a little while
Dream dream, filling up an idle hour
Fade away, radiate


"Sam?" Closing my eyes, I smiled at the sound of his voice. It's been way too long.

I sit by and watch the river flow
I sit by and watch the traffic go
Imagine something of your very own
Something you can have and hold


"Matt" Sighing, I turned around.

He hadn't changed a bit. The same old Matt, wearing the same old Smile, having the same old dimples...Just how I loved him.

"....Hi" He whispered, before sighing. "Sam...all this time...What've you been doing?"

Shrugging, I replied, "Dreaming."

I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

He chuckled, before taking a step forward. "I missed you..."

And that was the point where i couldn't stand the urge to be in his big, bear arms yet once again, hugging him to death. And you know what? I did.

Tackling him to the sand, I buried my head into his neck, the tears pouring out of my eyes like rain.

"Matt..." I sobbed. "You even try and leave me again, and I'll kick your ass!!!"

He chuckled, before rapping his arms tight around my waist.

Dreaming

Picking my head up, I took a good look at him, before our lips met, in the best way possible. Funny thing is, this was exactly what I'd been imagining...in my sleep.

Dreaming Is Free
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!! So...ta-dah!!!
:P Tell me what you think, because I dont really know if i related the story to the song well enough
:D Hoped u liked it, Michelle!!!!