Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Screwed

The next morning I rolled over and felt a sharp pain my shoulder. I groaned and stumbled into my bathroom. I peeled off my shirt and saw a large bruise of my left shoulder. I gently touched it, pain shooting through it. No, this is not happening. I quickly rummaged through the bathroom and found some bandages. I gently wrapped my shoulder and looked in the mirror. My hair was insanely messy and looked ready to eat me. I pulled it up and pulled on a bigger shirt, making sure to not hurt my shoulder. I slowly walked downstairs, the smell of coffee filling my nose. I smiled happily and saw Travis just walking out to the deck with coffee.

I slowly crept into the kitchen and grabbed a cup. As I took a sip, I started to feel bad. I took a deep breath and walked outside, and stood next to Travis. He looked down at me and a small smile came on his face. I smiled back and looked out into the yard.

“Sorry for scaring the shit out of you.” I said quietly.

“It's okay. I'm sorry for snapping.” He responded.

We turned and hugged each other, me being picked up off the ground. I squeaked and he laughed, putting me back on my feet.

“So, are you ready to train today?” He asked.

I nodded and he smiled. I finished my coffee and went back inside to get dressed for training. I slipped on my gear carefully and walked out of my room, only to bump into Molly, who was still half-asleep. Her hair looked like a tornado had gone through. I immediately knew why.

“Have fun last night?” I asked with a smile.

“Oh god. You didn't hear, did you!?” She asked, slightly panicked.

“Nah. I sleep like a rock sometimes.” She sighed with relief and followed me downstairs where Blake and Todd were drinking coffee, dressed and ready.

“Woah, woah, woah! All four of you are going to be helping today!?” I asked.

“You bet!” Todd said, much happier than yesterday. sexual tension

“Fantastic.” I mumbled. It would have been fine if Travis wasn't there. If anyone finds out about my injury, I'll be out for sure. Was I willing to risk it? Hell yes.

We all got out to the course and Travis already had a game plan set.

“Alrighty, Katie, I wanna see you flip again. Just to make sure you've got it. Then Bilko here is gonna teach ya how to do 3's. Got it?” He said. shit shit shit shit!

“Game on.” I said, mimicking Travis. He gave me a thumbs up as I pulled on my helmet and headed for the jump.

I suddenly got a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew nothing good would come out of this. But I pushed the bad thoughts out of my head and gave the bike gas. I was probably going way too fast and didn't keep my eyes on the jump because the next thing I know, my bike is going off the side of the ramp and I'm flying towards the ground. All I could was, don't hit your shoulder....guess what I did. Yeah, I hit my shoulder. And that was it. The pain was too much to bare. I started screaming, I tried to muffle my screams but my lip took too much abuse, causing it to bleed. This was the worst pain of my life. I began sobbing to the point where my eyes and head hurt. Everything became a blur, from the ambulance to the hospital.

It didn't matter, because all I could think of was, I'm fucking screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup. I went there xD

Comment!!!!!!

Go Kylee Potter!!!!!!!!