Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Now For Dirt

I landed in the foam pit, again, going deep. I waited quietly while Travis, Todd, and Bilko dug me out. This time, they all had the largest smiles I've ever seen. Blake pulled me out and kissed my cheek while hugging me tighter than ever.

“I can't believe you just pulled that off!” He shouted, extremely excited.

“Neither can I!” I said, grabbing my bike and waiting for Travis to drag me and the bike out.

“Now for the dirt!” I said, pretty much bouncing on my bike.

I received skeptical looks from everyone. I groaned and crossed my arms. I wasn't about to just give up now.

“Why don't we stop for today. I mean, you've gotta be exhausted.” Travis said.

“Nope. Not at all. I could go all day.” I snapped, sending him a glare

“Whats the worst that could happen?” Todd said, looking at Travis.

“She could break something! Or die!” He said, getting angry,

“Then don't watch.” And with that, I rode off to the course.

I could hear the other engines start and come with me. I immediately sped up and went straight for the jump. I hit the jump perfectly and then flipped my bike, getting off and flipping my body. I grabbed onto the seat and pulled myself back on, just in time to land. I screamed excitedly as I jumped around in a circle. Blake was the first to tackle me to the ground. We both laughed on the ground as I smiled happily.

“X-GAMES HERE I COME!” I shouted, pumping my fist in the air.

Blake stood up and looked at Todd. They both nodded and then looked back at me.

“We should celebrate! You've been working your ass off since you started training again. We're going to the club tonight.” Todd said, slinging his arm around Molly's waist.

She smiled up at him as they briefly kissed. Travis sighed and rubbed his neck.

“Just....don't get into any trouble. I'm going to stay home.” He said, heading back to the house.

I smiled and ran back as well, to get ready for our night out. I ran up to my room and started digging through my suitcase. I laid my outfit on the bed and took a shower, scrubbing the dirt off my skin. I did my hair and make-up and then got dressed. I did one last look in the mirror before smirking and walking downstairs to where Blake was already waiting.

“Wow. You look gorgeous.” He said, smiling.

“Thanks. You look pretty hot too.” I said, blushing slightly.

We stood there, waiting for Todd and Molly to hurry up. When they finally came downstairs, Blake put his arm around my waist and smiled as we walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie

Tada! UGH I'M SO TIRED! I've been at a party all damn day!

lol Comments please :)

Go Mrs. Potter!!!!