Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

F My Life

Even though he had been in the hospital for three days, his familiar scent was still there. I actually woke up to a smile and blissful sigh. Seeing his usual sleeping face does that to me. I stretched a little as I left my head on his chest with my hand resting there too. Just as my eyes were slowly closing again, they snapped right back open. Katie and Bilko were sleeping in the chair… TOGETHER!

“Todd… Todd, baby, wake up,” I said, trying to stay quiet, but was way too excited to.

“Mhmm,” he grunted as he attempted to roll onto his side.

“Todd, wake up. Look what the Aussie is doing,” I said a little more sternly than last time.

This somewhat got his attention. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

“What?” he asked a little grumpy.Somebody needs more meds.

I didn’t say anything. I just moved my eyes to the other side of the room. His gaze soon followed.

“Well isn’t that just adorable?” he replied, trying to imamate me.

“Shut up. You know it is,” I said cuddling back up to him.

“This is adorable,” he said before planting one of his sweet kisses on my lips.

It made me smile midway through, causing us to pull away from each other. We held each other’s gaze for a few seconds before I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck a few times.

“Even in a hospital, you two still find ways to be erotic,” Bilko said groggily from across the room.

“It’s called love, Bilko. Something you’re just starting to experience,” Todd said teasingly, holding me closer to him.

“Shut up, mate. You’re going to wake her up,” he changed to a whisper, referring to Katie, who was still sleeping in his arms.

“I’m already up, you wanker,” she said with her eyes closed, causing Bilko to jump a little.

“Oh god, you’re lingo’s rubbing off on her already,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

Everyone let a small chuckle and then fell silent for a few minutes. During that time, Todd’s doctor came in. He told us the best news anyone could ever say right now. Todd gets to be released today! God was I happy.

“Get me the hell out of here,” Todd said as he attempted to get out of bed.

“Whoa there Mr. Potter. What’d the doctor say?” I asked as I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

“That I’m out of here,” he said so eager to leave.

“You can’t walk on that leg. That’s what those are for,” I said pointing towards a pair of crutches in the corner.

“What the hell are those things?” he asked, trying so hard to keep a smile from forming.

“You’re mode of transportation for the next week or so.”

“Oh, mate. You’re going to be CKI on these things,” Bilko said as he put the things under his arms and started crutching around.

“You and your damn acronyms,” I said and took the crutches from him.

I held them out to Todd and he just looked at me. He’s never had a bad enough injury that he needed to use them. I knew he wasn’t going to do well with this.

“Just please humor me and use them for at least a week,” I pleaded.

He eyed me but shortly after took them and crutched his way to the bathroom to change.

“F my life,” I said as my hand came up to my head.

I just know this is going to go so well. Todd’s never been down like this before. I’m pretty sure he’s going to be a little disobedient.

“You love your life. Especially with Toddie boy,” Bilko replied with a smirk on his face.

“But he’s just going to be… Todd,” I said as I plopped down on the bed.

“Lay down the law sister,” Bilko said with his famous head snap.

“Bilko, just stop,” I said as a few laughs escaped me.

Surprisingly, Todd emerged fully clothed and on his crutches I’m glad to say. He limped over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. Just this little action caused me to smile so much.

“Do you want to go home or the hotel?” I asked giving him his options.

“Why would I want to go home? You’re still competing,” he said, looking at me with his facial features wrinkled up.

“Katie and I are just going to go pull the truck around,” Blake said as he led Katie out of the room, knowing what conversation was going to take place.

“You are competing right?” he went on to ask.

“No,” I said softly, dropping my eyes from his.

“Why? Molls…” he tried, but couldn’t finish.

“I wasn’t going to practice when you were here all by yourself. Todd, I couldn’t do that,” I replied. He had a disapproving look on his face. “You know you would do the same for me,” I hurried to say before he pushed anything else out.

“You pulled out of both?” he asked a little more calmly now.

“For you,” I said hugging him.

“Damn you,” he said with a smile in his voice.

“Come on. Let’s get you home, crippled,” I teased.

“We’re not going home. We have to stay for Katie,” he said as we started down the hall, his crutches echoing clicks off the walls.

“Alright. Let’s get you to the hotel,” I corrected myself.

Once we made it outside, Bilko’s big grin greeted us. He came over and took some of Todd’s things from my full arms. Katie was soon to follow. Refusing any help from any of us, Todd hoisted himself up into the truck. I noticed him wince from the pain, but he didn’t make a sound. I was able to not say anything to him. It’s his knee. He knows what he can and can’t take.

When we got to our hotel, that hadn’t seen til then, Bilko and Katie left. Todd hobbled around for a little bit, going against anything I said. I eventually got tired of preaching to him and plopped myself down on the couch, pulling my device that I’m oh so addicted to onto my lap. Apple’s MacBook Pro. What would the world do without it?

I logged into all of my social networking sits, replying to as many messages as I could. I thought it was really sweet of my fans to message me, asking how Todd was doing. I called for him, but he didn’t reply. He’s probably passed out on the bed. That’s good though. Less chances of him hurting something else.

Going with the fads of the action sports world, I logged into to Twitter. I just briefly scrolled through the tweets, just scanning a certain few. Cam’s caught my eye. It said Bilko and his new special Sheila. Obviously, curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the link that sent me to a picture. I almost squealed like a little two year old. It was the cutest picture of our sweet little Katie and Bilko sharing an adorable kiss. I may have posted a little comment on it before I logged off.

I ventured to or bed to see that my theory was correct. He must have worn himself out from crutching around like he did. Sleeping in a very cute position, I just had to join him. It’s a given. Especially being tired of sleeping in those damn hard ass hospital beds, being next to Todd in this bed was so much more comfortable.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update today from me!!! WoOT!!

comment?