Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Extra-Help

"How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me
I think that I should go
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't...”


My phone echoed throughout the house. I had to smile at the name that appeared on the front screen. This guy kills me.

“Pastrana… What could you possibly want from me?” I teased as my smiled remained.

“Well that’s a good greeting line. You could try and be a little nicer,” he responded on the other line.

“Yeah, but it’s you.” I heard him snicker on the other end.

This guy’s like one of my best friends. We grew up racing together… until he crossed over to freestyle, taking me with him.

“I’m sorry. It’s nice to talk to you,” I softened up a bit.

“That’s better. But I need a huge favor from you,” he almost whined.

“What now?” I sighed out playfully.

“There’s this girl I’m training for X. She's catching on really fast, but I think you could be a huge help,” he stopped there.

“I don’t want to leave Temecula,” I protested as I heard thumping coming from the stairs.

“Please. I’ll forever be in debt to you,” he pleaded as I caught a glimpse of the gorgeous man coming down the stairs.

“Travis,” I whined this time.

“You’ll get along with her. I promise. You’ll only have to stay for, at the most, a month.”

“I guess,” I sighed out not really wanting to as a pair of strong tan arms enclosed around my waist securely.

“Alright. I’ll get you a ticket here soon. She actually left for her graduation. You’re coming with me to that. This will be a good surprise,” he said as his Travis eagerness emerged.

“Whatever. Just call me or something when every thing’s set.”

We said our final goodbyes and I leaned into the arms of my incredible boyfriend. I looked up into his dazzling dark brown eyes and frowned.

“You’re leaving Temecula,” he said apathetically.

“To help train some chick for X Games. Maybe you can come visit. It’s at Travis’s. You guys are friends. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. He is the one that sat us up,” I said as one of my eyebrows raised unconsciously and I turned around to place my hands behind his neck.

“So now he’s some god?” he mocked with his vast smile showing through.

“He’s my friend. He’s helped me out through so much. The least I can do is help him with this,” I said sweetly as I reached up and kissed his forehead.

“You know what would make me so happy right now?” he asked as a cute expression came over his scruffy face.

“What’s that, Todd?”

Me, you, foam pit, Deegan’s,” he said quickly and then ran up the stairs.

I knew what he was getting. My theory was corrected as he remerged with two bags in his hands.

“Get ready, Molls,” he smiled as we both worked our way out to his truck.

Two perfectly clean dirt bikes were strapped down in the bed. A smile came over me as the thoughts of what was going to happen came flooding to my mind. Travis and his trainee was the furthest thing from my mind. Todd and I at the Mulisha Compound was the only thing that concerned me right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Updates

Molly and Todd