Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

He Went To Jared

I was finally being released from the hospital. I was on strict orders to relax for the rest of the week. Which meant, by the time I was better, I would be going back to Massachusetts. My family went out to LA for the day, leaving me with Blake. I went to get up from the couch but he quickly grabbed me and pulled me back.

“What do you need?” He asked

“Blake, I'm perfectly capable of getting it myself.” I said rolling my eyes. As I went to stand up, he pulled me back again.

“Don't make me slap you.” He just laughed and kissed my cheek.

“Ew! Aussie germs!” I said, rubbing my face.

He shook his head and pulled me against him. He really wanted to ride, I knew he did but he wouldn't leave my side. I finally stood up and backed away from his reach.

“Go ride.” I said, pointing out the door.

“I don't have too. I can stay here today.” He said, gently placing his hands on my hips.

“I'll just watch you. It's okay, really. Call Todd.” He nodded reluctantly and pecked my lips before grabbing his phone and calling Todd.

I took this opportunity to go and get dressed. The doctor told me to stick to lose clothes. I dug through my clothes and groaned. It was way too hot for sweats, so I was stuck with one of things I really don't like wearing. A sun dress. I sighed and got dressed, deciding to do my hair as well. I came back downstairs and waited for Blake. He came back down with his gear bag and helmet. He looked me up and down and smirked.

“I like your doctor.” He said, putting his arm around my waist.

“Careful. I'm sore.” I warned. He rolled his eyes and kissed my stomach. He smiled and we went out to the truck.

“Way to make me feel like I'm pregnant.” I said, sitting in the passenger seat.

“I'm sorry. I'm just trying to make you fell better.” He said, quickly kissing my cheek.

Once we got to Todd's, Blake went around back, where I could hear engines. I followed him slowly and then sat in the garage, watching whoever was on the bike.

“I'm sorry you can't ride babe. Want me to stay with you?” He said. I rolled my eyes and shoved him out towards the course.

“Go ride your stupid bike.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He smiled and puled on his helmet and hopped on the bike. I heard a laugh and I turned around to see Molly with a large smile on her face.

“Keep laughing.” I said kind of angry. I hated not riding.

“Nah, I'm good.” She said with a smile.

I eyed her funny. She was acting....really happy. And it was weird. She brought her hand up to my face and wiggled her fingers. I noticed a sparkle and saw a huge ring on her finger.

“He proposed!?”

She nodded happily as I screamed and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back. It was about time!

“He went to Jared.” She said.

“He went to Jared.” I said back, both of us cracking up.

“Whats with the dress?” She asked.

“Doctors.” She nodded and sat with me.

We continued talking about our 'men' and other things but I knew that in a few days I was leaving. And I didn't want to at all.

“Molly, can I talk to you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
GOD I HATE THOSE JARED JEWELERS COMMERCIALS!
sorry, had to get that out. They're sooooo annoying!

Comments :)

KYLEEEEE