Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

2 More Days

I sat quietly as Todd went outside. I talked with Molly for a bit before the back door swung open, Blake
walked in with Todd. Todd smiled at Molly and they went into the kitchen, leaving me and Blake alone. His face was a combination of confusion, surprise and excitement. I stood up slowly and walked over to him. We stood in front of each for a few seconds before he pulled me into a hug. He squeezed me tightly before backing away and smiling.

“I thought you would be on a plane by now!” He said excited. I could already start to feel happy.

“I'm an adult. I don't have to listen to my mom anymore. So I decided to stay.” I said. He smiled, picking me up and spinning me around.

I couldn't help but laugh at how excited he was. His adorable brown eyes had their gleam back. He gently placed me back on the ground and pulled me closer, kissing me passionately. I heard whispering and then shushing. Blake pulled away and smiled at me.

“We'll finish that later.” He said, winking at me. I laughed and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and went back outside to ride.

Todd followed him and I sat on the couch with Molly. She smiled at Todd as he followed Blake outside.

“Todd suggested that we get married in Australia.” She said.

“Cool. You should.” She gave me a funny look and I gave her one back.

“But all of our family lives out here. How would we get them all out there?” I laughed and shook my head.

“Come on Molly! You guys are professional free-style riders! You've got a loads of money. It's not that hard.” She sighed and looked at me.

I knew I was winning. She just ignored me and proceeded to go outside to watch the guys. I followed her quickly. Blake was doing 360's and it made me insanely jealous. I still had 2 more days of bed rest before I could get back on the bike. He stopped in front of me and took off his helmet.

“Whats with the sad face?” He asked, putting his arm around my waist.

“2 more days.” I said, a slight edge to my voice.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. He put his helmet back on and went back onto the course. I slumped into a lawn chair and watched him ride. It brought back old feelings of watching riders and not having a bike yet. Wanting to get out there and ride, to do all of those tricks. It made me smile at the memory. My phone vibrated saying I had an in coming call it was from Angie.

“Why aren't you coming home?” She asked, slightly panicked.

“Because...I have a boyfriend out here. I couldn't leave.” I said, trying to keep my voice low.

“Oh my god....ARE YOU PREGNANT!?” She screamed into the phone, forcing me to hold it away from my ear.

“No, I'm not pregnant.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“So why didn't you just have him come home with you?” She asked. I could tell that she really wanted to see me.

“Why don't you just come out here?” Her end of the line went silent then I heard foot steps.

“I'm buying a ticket right now!” I had to laugh at her enthusiasm. I could tell she was ready to dance around.

“Okay, I'm coming in 3 days!” She said excited.

“Great! Can't wait to see you Ange. And you are learning to ride a bike whether you like it or not. That's the rule for you to stay with Blake and I.” I wanted to slap my mouth shut.

“Is that his name!? YOU'RE LIVING TOGETHER!?” I groaned and rubbed my head.

“Yes. Listen I've gotta go Angie. I'll talk to you later. Bye!” I hung up quickly and turned my phone off. I was starting to get a headache with all of her screaming. Todd was snickering in the background but I heard a loud smack and he shut up.

“Looks like Angie's coming to visit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA! Angie really is like that, if your all wondering.....I have psycho friends xD

How was everyone's thanksgiving? I hope you all had a great time :)

Comments please :)

Kylee!!