Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

A Jealous Girlfriend

Sam was the luckiest bitch alive that Todd was there or I would have punched her right in her little whore face. I sat on Molly's couch as Todd and Blake cooked. Molly came and sat next to me, handing me a Rockstar.

“Trying to convert me?” I asked, taking a sip.

“Is it working?” I laughed and shook my head.

The guys served dinner, tacos. Blake said that's all he's capable of making. I couldn't help but laugh. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Angie. She said she was going to call me and that she wanted me to put my phone on speaker and stay quiet.

“Guys shut up for a minute, it's important.” I said as my phone began ringing.

I put it on speaker and put it in the middle of the table. I heard a door close and Sam's voice ringing through the room.

“Oh my god! How can Katie get a guy like him!?” She yelled.

“Well obviously, they like each other. It's not that hard to notice Sam.” Angie said, being calm as usual.

“But he's so hot! And she's so...blah! I mean really! Why would he even date a girl in the same sport! They're all dirty!” I clenched my fists as she talked. I really wished I had punched her today.

“Sam just drop it.” Angie said, getting irritated

NO! She doesn't deserve him! I will get what I want. I mean I have a better chance getting than Todd. He's getting married to that whore Molly.” I saw Molly flinch, knowing she was getting pissed too.

“Seriously Sam, Katie and Molly could kick your ass any day. I'd get your hands off their men.” Angie said being the amazing friend that she is.

HA! I can take them! Tomorrow, I'll have Bilko wrapped around my finger.” She said confidently. I could visualize that annoying smirk on her face. I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up the phone in anger.

YOU'D BETTER BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH! I'LL FUCKING RUN YOU OVER!” I screamed. I could hear Angie sigh and the phone get picked up.

I left the room, not wanting people to watch me yell. I shut the garage door and leaned against my bike.

“Oh I'm sooo scared! I can take you anytime, any place. Once I'm done with you, I'll get Todd too.” She said with sickeningly sweet voice

“You'd better not fucking touch Blake OR Todd! GET YOUR OWN FUCKING LIFE YOU UGLY ASS WHORE!” I was starting to get dizzy from all of my yelling but I was beyond pissed.

“Watch me! Tomorrow, it's on!” She said.

BRING IT! I'LL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!” I yelled. I got fed up and hung up. I turned off my phone and groaned.

I still had my gear on. Sure I was still hungry but I knew I would snap at someone if I went back inside. I pull on my helmet and gloves and started my bike. I was sick of her bull shit. Tomorrow I was going to kick her ass for sure. I sped towards a ramp and did a 360, almost crashing. I decided against tricks like that and just stuck to back flips. I rode through the course at full speed, back flipping to the point where I was getting dizzy from all the flipping. I finally crashed out and laid on the ground, trying to take deep breaths.

I heard a door close followed by lots of footsteps.

“If Sam is with you, I'm going to rip her fucking head off.” I said, pulling my helmet off.

“Nope. Just us.” Blake said, sitting next to me on the ground.

I suddenly felt embarrassed by how jealous I was getting. I couldn't look anyone in the eye. I stood up and got back on my bike, not wanting to talk to anyone. I was ashamed of myself. The last thing I want to be is a jealous girlfriend, and that's what I was becoming.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Sam
oh snap! Shits going down!
haha in real life, Sam could probably kick my ass. She's much stronger than me. She told me to never get into a fight because "All they have to do is bend you over there knee and you'll snap in half."

I'm sure you can imagine me being a....thin person. lol don't worry, I'm not like those scary stick girls.

Comments are much appriciated- btw Thank you guys soo much for all the comments :) It really makes me smile when I see a new comment :) Wow, over 50 chapters and almost 100 comments....it's...unreal :)

Thanks to Kylee too :)