Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Hangover Parties

I stood nervously and played with the material of my dress. Bilko glanced at me and smiled. I looked back up and was about to speak when out of no where, Andy came over and put his arm around my shoulder.

“Hey! Trav did a great job huh?” He said, glancing at Blake then back at me. I noticed a slight bit of anger in his stare.

“Yeah, it's great.” I said, moving his arm off of me.

I excused myself and walked over my mom and step-dad. They smiled as they stood up and hugged me. We sat and talked for a little while before my step-dad stood up and glanced at my mom.

“Sorry honey. Our flight. We'll miss you and we love you. Call me tomorrow.” My mom said, kissing my cheek and hugged me.

I said good-bye and they left. I sighed and slumped onto the couch. Molly and Todd came back with beers and various other bottle of alcohol. I rolled my eyes and watched as every began grabbing for the nasty liquid. Even Travis! hypocrite. I watched them all drink and soon enough, half the guests were stumbling around like fools. Soon people began leaving and that just left Travis, Molly, Todd, Bilko and the rest of the Nitro Crew. All of which, were wasted. I smirked as I thought about the torture I got to put them through tomorrow morning.

The next morning I woke up before everyone else, just like I expected. I put on all my gear on and then grabbed an air horn from my closet. I slowly crept into Travis's room, where conveniently, everyone was passed out. I smiled wildly and blew the air horn. Travis almost flew off his bed while others groaned and rolled over.

“Come on Travis! It's 8 am and I need to train still!” I announced loudly. He groaned and looked over at me with heavy eyes. His head hit his pillow and his eyes closed again.

“5 more minutes.” He mumbled, proceeding to pull his covers over his head. I grinned and moved on to plan B.

“Alright. Well, I'm going to attempt a double back flip, dirt to dirt. If you need me, you know where I am.” I said.

I turned around and began walking down the stairs, pulling on my helmet. I got to the garage and kick-started my bike. I sped off to the track then cut the engine. I sat on my bike, and watched the house from a distance.

Not even 3 minutes later, what looked like Molly, Todd and Travis were speeding towards me on their bikes. They stopped a few feet away from me, Travis jumping off his and running towards me. His face was full of fear and anger.nice going. I slowly removed my helmet, and looked up at him. Soon, Bilko was there too, followed my Andy and Jim. oh shit. Here comes the lecture.

“As good of a tactic to wake me up that was, don't do that! DO YOU REALIZE HOW SCARED WE GOT!?” He said, his voice getting louder. I had never seen Travis so angry. It started to scare me. I went to speak but he cut me off.

“Do you realize how dangerous that is! I thought you were actually going to do it! And kill yourself!” He shouted. My vision begin to blur, I shook my head and quickly pulled my helmet back on. I glared at him and sighed.

“Well, next time, don't get fucking drunk. And remind me to never talk to you in the morning” I spat.

I started my bike and sped off to the free-style track. I needed to get my aggression out, before it got me into my trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
lmao. I had a dream that I did that to wake everyone up.
sorry, sounds a little too dramatic.

Your turn Kylee

Don't forget to comment!