Status: slow updates. *searching for inspiration. Stay with me, loves<3

New Lifes. New Journeys.

Deep Shit.

Contains Sexual Content.

“This is the eighth dress I’ve tried on, I’m tired and I swear I’m going to die if I see another sequined or Swarovski crystal dress.” I whined, pouting at Mira. She made an annoyed gesture with her hands and walked around me mumbling something under her breath.

“You’re right, this is not the one. Take it off.” She snapped her fingers and gave me an annoyed look.

I rolled my eyes and shimmied out of the slender dress. It was a beautiful dress but it had too much of a low neck line for my taste.

“I guess we can try again next week then.” Martha clicked her tongue and grabbed the dress putting it back on the rack.

“I’m going to get us some smoothies, while you change Carmen.” She gave me a hug and smiled to Mira before walking out.

I stepped into the dressing room and changed into my normal clothing. I stepped out and grabbed my bag, thanking the kind lady who helped me find a couple dresses.

Mira was indeed pregnant due to the doctors appointment she went to a week ago and was sure she was expecting a girl. But it was too early in the pregnancy to tell. I was sure she was expecting a girl too.

I took a deep breath, I wanted another baby. I sounded desperate but just knowing that you gave something life, it just brings a crazy amount of joy to me.

“Carmen, don’t be too down about the whole baby thing.” Mira began. She always could read me like a book. “I know Max, he just wants you guys to be married first and you know be a real family.”

I sighed. “I know,” but I was planning on putting my idea in motion. It was sort of a perfect timing too. I was supposed to take my pill this morning. I didn’t.

“Carmen, babe, I’m home.” I heard Max shout. I had just put Lizzy down for her nap. I smiled and ran to him, launching myself into his arms. I pressed my lips to his, feeling that familiar tingle and moved back, wrapping my hands around his neck.

“I missed you.” I whispered, my lips brushing against his anytime I formed a word.

“I missed you more.” He whispered rubbing my back soothingly. I smiled, entwining his hand in mine as we walked back into the living room.

“I tried on some dresses today.” I pointed out. Max grinned and sat down, pulling me into his lap.

“Oh and how did that go?” he smirked, pulling me into his chest. I took a deep breath of his soothing scent.

“Okay.” I replied.

His chest rumbled. “It went ok? Are you sure about that?”

I could just feel his eyebrow rise, and as I looked up at him, it confirmed my thoughts.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“Mom told me you were whining more than Lizzy.” He grinned kissing my cheek.

I pouted. “No fair! I was not, I was just tired.”

He smiled, knowingly giving me a quick peck, before heading up to shower. I rolled my eyes but then smiled. This was my shot. I quickly walked to the room shedding my clothing, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I knew this was a horrible thing to do but I couldn’t help but want another baby to snuggle in my arms. To see its first steps, to see its first smile, to hear its first laugh.

The water quickly seceded and I knew Max was coming out of the shower. Just as I suspected he came out of the bathroom with his towel hanging dangerously low around his hips as he shook the loose drips of water out of his hair, his body glistening with water.

His eyes quickly met mine and gave my body a quick scan. “Carmen what--”

I shushed him with my lips and slowly moved my hand towards the top of his towel, silently telling him what I wanted. Max quickly obliged unclipping my bra and grasping one of my breasts in one of his hands while walking us back to the bed, I moaned at the feeling of him touching me.

I felt my bare back it the soft comforter, and let my hands travel all over his body, taking off the towel and feeling his hardness. I smirked when he moaned. His tongue messaged mine as we fought for dominance, which he won of course.

His hands moved down to underwear and he quickly removed it, just as quickly, he slammed into me. I moaned threading my hands in his hair and tugging it slightly. The feeling of him in me sent me on a frantic frenzy.

“Shit. Condom,” he half muttered, half moaned. I stopped him from reaching into the drawer.

“Birth control, remember.” I whispered, feeling bad for lying. He smiled and kissed me, still not moving. “Good cause condoms suck.”

He quickly moved out, slamming back into me again. I moaned arching my back as he hit my spot. I bit my lips to keep from screaming, Lizzy was sleeping. Max moved down, placing kisses all over my face and neck, biting my sensitive spot.

“Baby, I love you.” He moaned as his thrust became more and more wild. I arched my back into his chest and let a loud moan escape as Max continuously hit my g-spot. I let my nails drag down his back, I was in pure bliss.

I let keeping quite fly out the window, as I let out a scream, moaning Max’s name as I reached my orgasm. I triggered Max’s as he bit into my shoulder moaning my name and a list of profanities and let his seed fill me.

He collapsed, gasping onto the other side of me. His pulled me half onto his and kissed my sweaty forehead.

“I love it when you scream my name.” he whispered into my ear. I blushed and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled and pulled my face up and kissed my lips. “I love you, so much.”

“Mmm, I love you more, baby.” I whispered, feeling tired, I kissed his lips again and laid my head back down onto his chest.

“Carmen?” I heard through his chest. I lifted my head, lazily and looked into his crystal blue eyes, which instantly melted my heart.

“I want more children, after we are married. When we can actually be a proper family, united under one last name.” he gave me one last peck before snuggling into me and drifting off to sleep.

I bit my lip and tried to ignore the nagging voice in the back of my head.

I was in deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!
what has carmen done?

I have officially written the first ten chapters to my next story!
its gana be a sister story to this one, but will not be a sequal.
Its gana be a whole new series(:

im excited. If you guys want a little preveiw I will be gald to give you one.

give me your opinions<3