Status: slow updates. *searching for inspiration. Stay with me, loves<3

New Lifes. New Journeys.

Ding Dong.

2 weeks later.

"I'm home," I shouted, apparently to no one. Work was the same old, except I did get a promotion, to head design of arts, thanks to Lauren persuading the big boss.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle sipping it quickly, and choking on it.

"Swallow then breath," I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Max smirking at me. I took a step closer, wrapping my arms around him, and pulled him into a kiss.

"Mmmh, our anniversary is in a couple days," I whispered.

Max raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" he asked.

I gasped and slapped his chest.

"Only kidding, babe, you know I love you," he whispered, pulling me into another kiss.

"We're going to do something special, right?" I asked.

"I don't know, how about, TV dinner's, and bootleg movies," he whispered.

I laughed so hard I snorted.

"Babe, you’re kidding right?" I asked.

He looked hurt.

"Aww, Max, I will watch TV. dinners and bootleg movies with you any day," I said, giving him a hug.

"That's good to know but I was kidding," he chuckled.

This time I looked hurt.

"You got my hopes up for nothing," I pouted.

Max chuckled pulling me into a warm hug.

"You’re too cute for your own good,"

We became silent, a comfortable silence, for a while. I opened my eyes remembering something.

"Where’s Lizzy?" I asked, searching around for my angel, who I missed every second that I was in work.

"She is at my parent’s house, speaking of which, I must go pick her up now," he said, looking at the clock.

I smiled, unwrapped my arms from him, leaning up to kiss him again.

"Let me go change," I whispered.

"No," he said quickly.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You seem tired, why don't you rest a little?" he asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him for a second, wondering if his little speech was true.

"Ok," I said, giving in.

"I'll be back in a few," he kissed my lips, but this time I held it. I moved my hand, down his back, to his butt and gave it a squeeze.

A low growl left his throat, making me feel warm and tingly inside.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Love you more, babe," I pulled back and he left.

>>

I took a quick shower and decided to go to Mira house for a bit.

"Mirabelle Alexandria Ordon, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," I said, walking in as Ryan opened the door.

"Oh hey Rypie!"

I turned back to Mira and frowned.

Mira looked up; her eyes were red and puffy.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked sheepishly. I looked back at Ryan, who I now noticed was pissed off, as he stormed out of the house.

"Mira, what's wrong?" I said sitting next to her wrapping an arm around her.

She sniffled before replying.

"Ryan found out about the secret meeting with my mom, and he got all pissy about it, and he was saying how he didn't want "his" son seeing that "ruthless bitch", but he didn't even let me finish and tell him about the b-b-breast cancer," she stopped and wiped the newly formed tears.

"Mira, tell him, maybe that should change the way he feels," I whispered. I noticed that Ryan tended to jump to conclusion, a bit too much.

"I know, I was, but you came, and he took that as an opportunity to leave," she whispered.

I blushed.

"Oh, sorry," I whispered.

"No, it's not your fault," she got up and walked to the kitchen, I pursued her.

She opened the fridge and she pulled out a bottle, heating it up in the microwave.

"Is that for Mason?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Mira, please don't let this get to you," I whispered. She turned around and wrapped her arms around me, letting out a sob.

"I’m just so stress, my mom is back into my life, my dad wants no part of it, my son is falling in love with his grandma, and my fiancée can't even handle me talking about her,"

I felt her take a deep breath and she pulled back as the microwave sounded.

"The Mira I knew would be able to balance all of those at once, the Mira I knew would not take shit from Ryan because he can't accept the fact that your mom is back in your life,"

She turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Your right cheese ball," she handed me the bottle and gave me a small wink, as she grabbed her phone and headed to her room.

"Mason," I said in my baby voice. "Maaaason, where's my little Maaason!" I chided.

He tried to sit up, he fell back quickly. I laughed and pick him up.

"I think our Mira's back," I whispered before I fed him.

>>>
Mira's POV

"Hey, you want to tell me where you ran off to?" I asked calmly to the receiver on the other end of the phone.

"Mira I really don't want to talk to you," he snapped.

"Ryan, you have no right to be mad at me," I hissed.

"Oh really, well he is "my" son you know,"

"You mean "our" son, gosh Ryan, your such as asshole, I swear,"

"Well I don't see why you want to jump aboard the mom wagon after she ditched you for, what, four or five years?"

I clenched my teeth.

"Is that what you think?" I asked, hurt in my voice.

"Mira, I-I-,"

"No! Ryan, I'm not trying to jump aboard the fucking mommy wagon! As a matter of fact, I’m avoiding that wagon, but you know what Ryan, I still give a fuck about my mom, I missed her more than anything, and you know what, she want her ONLY fucking daughter to be there, when she gets chemo treatment," I yelled.

The line was silent.

"S-she has cancer?" Ryan asked.

I took a deep breath, my breathing was ragged as my raged built up from being mad.

"Breast cancer," I replied.

"Mira I'm sorry," he whispered.

I let out a sharp laugh.

"Of course you are, because once you find out someone is sick everything is OK right?" I snapped.

"Maybe, I overreacted, I’m coming home,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't bother," I replied before snapping the phone shut.

>>>
Carmen's POV

Mira came out of the room, looking even worse, but somehow better.

"I have to go now," I whispered, handing her a now sleeping Mason.

"Ok, thanks by the way," she whispered. I nodded and headed out the door.

>>
I expected Max to be home, but he wasn't yet. It was when I got home, I had two missed calls, and I message from Max, saying he was going to be late because of traffic.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen, starting dinner.

I really did love this life. You know, coming home from working, knowing that I have a beautiful daughter, and a wonderful husband. Wait...we weren't married yet. Speaking of marriage, when are we going to get married? It's been almost a year and a half, since he proposed, and we still haven't set a wedding date.

Knowing that I wasn't Ms.Corrino, yet kinda hurt.

My thoughts stopped when the doorbell rang. I chuckled, knowing that Max forgot his keys.

I opened the door and my eyes widen.

"Uhm, hello," said the girl. She blushed and looked down.

"Can I help you," I asked.

"I think I have the wrong house," before I could say anything she left.

I closed the door, silently confused.

I gasped as I remembered something.

That girl was the same girl that crashed her cart into mines at the store
♠ ♠ ♠
mmh, who is that girl?

&& why is she popping out everywhere.
I smell something fishyy...actually it's more salty cause im eating pretzels. :)

lol :)
soo comment my beautiful people.

OHHH!!! && i quick note. 3 more days till New moon people

now I know what you all are thinking, "ughh she is probable some obsessed, manic, phyco fan. But actually im not, I just really like the books, especially, new moon cause of a certain, wolf *cough* jacob*cough*

anywhooo!

F%@!-ING Awsome ppl! :)
samiiRAWR
physichick
I.wanna.be.a.Cupcake
DevilsxChild
Never.Fading.Rain
Hell's.Angel
K_atie.

wanna join this V.I.P. list? comment :)

OHH&& song of the day: Tick Tock by Kesha,
it's my new crunk music :) ^^youtube it ! :)<3