Status: slow updates. *searching for inspiration. Stay with me, loves<3

New Lifes. New Journeys.

Labor.

I gave Lizzy the biggest kiss I could muster. She laughed and pushed me away, I softly pinched her chubby cheeks and her soft blue eyes stared lovingly at me. God I loved her so much, I don’t know where I would be right now, if I didn’t have her. She was a happy mistake, no not even a mistake. She is a gift.

“Elizabeth Lynn Corrino, you are perfect,” I whispered. Max chuckled behind me and wrapped his arms around us.

“She’s pretty tired, why don’t you go set her down, for a nap?” he suggested. I nodded.

Max was right as soon as I set her down in her crib, her eyes slowly closed and she was fast asleep. I stood over her stroking her cheek softly. I felt Max’s presence as he came into the room, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“She is so beautiful,” I whispered.

“You’re beautiful,” Max whispered in my ear.

I smiled, but frowned once I thought about the girl who came here. Should I tell Max? Would he think I was being paranoid and that I was just overreacting, but I swear that that girl was everywhere.

I turned to face him, thinking of something else.

“Can I ask you something?” I whispered.

Max smiled, brushing my bangs out of my face.

“Anything,” he replied. I sighed.

“Who’s Danni?” I whispered. I don’t know why, but I had a feeling that girl had something to do with Danni, maybe they were related or friends, I needed to know why I was getting these weird vibes from her.
Max stood quiet, staring at me.

“I don’t know,” he whispered.

I narrowed my eyes.

“Don’t lie to me Maximilian James,” I snapped.

He ruffled his hair.

“Carmen I don’t want to talk about it,” he said backing away.

“Max, I swear, who the fuck is she?” I hissed, not wanting to wake up Lizzy.

“I’m not talking in here,” he said walking out of the room.

I followed him as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I stood watching him, he was going to tell me who she was, or I was taking Lizzy, and leaving. Yup, I made up my mind, I’m not gana have random girl coming to my house, well, “our” house, and the same random girl, saying “she’ll see me soon”. What was that, a threat?

“Carmen,” he whispered setting the bottle down.

“What?” I asked.

“Please, just let me figure this out on my own,” he whispered.

“What is there to figure out, you should be able to tell me anything,” I whispered.

He came closer but I took a step back.

“Are you c-c-heating on me?” I asked, tears welled up in my eyes.

“NO! I would never, it hurts so much that you don’t trust me,” he whispered.

“It’s not you I don’t just,” I mumbled, looking. There was silence and I looked back up at Max and found that he was silently chuckling.

“You have it all wrong,” he said, in between laughs. I felt myself blush.

“Whatever Max,” I brushed passed him and headed to the room. I was feeling tired and didn’t really want to see his mocking face.

I took off my shirt and grabbed my tank top, and rolled my eyes, when Max’s hands appeared at my waist again. He kissed my shoulder.

“I like it better off,” he whispered, his voice husky.

“Don’t think you can seduce me Max,” I said, pulling away from him. He pouted but I ignored him.

“I seduce you? You’re the one walking around in nothing but, shorts and a bra, all day” he said, laughing.

“I do not and I’m sorry my breasts distract you,” I said, pulling on my tank top, only to have it taken off again.

Max wrapped his arms around me, hugging me to his chest.

“They do more than that,” he whispered. I blushed feeling what he meant.

“Max,” I whispered. He chuckled.

“I love you and only you, this is just something I have to handle on my own, and in time I will show you,” he whispered, referring back to Danni.

“And by “this” you mean Danni,”

“Yes, I mean Danni; please believe me I wouldn’t cheat on her with you, which would be sort of wrong”

Sort of? I thought. “So she is a female?” I asked.

Max laughed and kissed my head.
“Yes, she is a female,”

I bit my lip.
“Is she p-pretty?” I asked.

I looked up and Max was in a trace. I kissed his cheek, softly.

“She is,” he whispered. I sighed and grabbed my tank top, pulling it back on.

“Carmen I-,” he was interrupted by his phone ringing.

“Bet its Danni right?” I asked, getting jealous, even thought I had no reason to be.

Max rolled his eyes and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” his eyes widen.

“What now?!” he asked. “Holy shit! Okay, Shane, calm down, uhm, we will be right there,” he was on the line for a couple more seconds, before he hung up.

“Claire is in labor,” he whispered.
My blood ran cold.

“She is two months early,” I whispered.
Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh, sorry this chapter suckss, i hate filler, but sadly we need them :)

OKK; soo who saw new moon? &&does anyone else think the ending sucked?
the movie was overall sooooo goood, except the ending :p

anywhoo.
comment the story, if you want, or about new moon, or about this:

Elizabeth Lynn Corrino
Image

isn't she adorable. thanks to: Poppinfresh5
for tell me to put up a pic. I had one picked out, but i forgot :)

so go on, stop reading this and go comment !

Ohh and V.I.P.'s
physichick
I.wanna.be.a.Cupcake
K_atie.
Poppinfresh5
Never.Fading.Rain
chrissy
A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C
DevilsxChild

thxs guys<3