Status: slow updates. *searching for inspiration. Stay with me, loves<3

New Lifes. New Journeys.

Over-Protective.

I sighed after telling me her life story for about two hours Danni finally left; I had a headache the size of Texas. Apparently her mom became addicted to alcohol a couple years back and she had been living on her own since she was seventeen. Story of her life, I’ve been through worse, at least she still had her mom.

“Carmen,” Max whispered. I looked back at him, after I took my Advil.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I want to say I’m sorry, I really shouldn’t have brought Lizzy to her, and you have every right to be mad at me,”

I rolled my eyes.

“Good, cause I already am,” I closed the cabinet and walked back to the living room lying down on to the couch. I took a deep breath, suddenly feeling really depressed.

“Carmen, but you saw it for yourself she is a really good kid, right?” he asked. I opened my eyes, really not in the mood for this.

“Yes, she is perfect,” I closed my eyes again and rubbed my head. I heard him chuckled and sit down behind me, lifting my head so it rested on his lap, while he began to message my shoulders.

“So you wouldn’t mindifshestayedwithus?” he said it so fast, I barely caught it. My eyes snapped opened and I looked at him.

“What?!” I yelled. He looked down at the ground and messed with the hem of his shirt.

“Look I promised her she could stay for a couple days, just until she can find an apartment of her own,” he explained.

I didn’t know why but I found tears escaping my eyes. Max wrapped his arms around me and whispered soothing words in my ears.

“Carmen, I didn’t mean to make you cry, was it something I said?”

I pushed him back off me and stood up.

“Do you even care about me anymore?” I asked.

“Why the fuck would you ask me that? Of course I do, you’re my world!”

I groaned frustrated.

“It’s always Danni this Danni that, fuck Danni, this is my life, my house, you’re my fiancée, and Elizabeth’s my damn child!” I yelled. I started pacing, emphasizing my point.

“Lately all you care about is her! What the fuck about me?!” I snapped. He sat there speechless.

“You don’t tell me what’s on your mind, your keeping secrets from me, you’re going off finding long-lost sisters, and your lying to me! We don’t even spend any time together.”

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“You’re sorry?” I yelled. “You’re fucking sorry?! Is that all you can say, sorry? Show me you’re sorry!”

Before I knew it, Max’s lips crashed down onto mines, and I hungrily kissed him back. I felt my headache vanish and all I could feel was his warm softly lips caressing mines, and my hand on the back of his head, forcing his head closer, if that was even possible.

He grabbed my waist, lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He back up until my back hit the sofa, and he laid on top of me, unbuttoning my shirt.

“Max,” I breathed out. He looked into my eyes, lust filled his eyes, and it only turned me on even more. I returned his lips to mines, and returned in the hungry battle for dominance.

“Ohh, Max!” I moaned, as he moved down my neck, kissing and biting my sensitive spot.

“Not here,” I whispered.

He smirked and picked me up heading towards the room; he quickly maneuvered me over and closed the door, walking to the bed.

I laughed as he fumbled with his jeans and quickly took them off, I followed, unbuttoning the rest of my shirt and threw it to the ground, Max climbed back on top of me kissing up from my stomach, making me shiver with every kiss.

His husky voice whispered loving words in my ear and made my body shiver in need.

I softly traced the contours of his face, trailing my hands down his stomach, and even downer to his…

He grabbed my hand.

“Don’t tease Carm,” he whispered.

I laughed and brought his lips back to mines, anticipation bubbling in my stomach as he lowered my underwear and placed himself in between my legs.

“I love you,” he whispered.

I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.

“I love you,” i whispered.

>>>

I gave Max a kiss on the cheek, seeing as he was still sleeping and put on his shirt, as it was the only thing that I could find and slipped on my boy shorts.

I couldn't keep the smile I had on my face off, last night was amazing. I walked to the door seeing as it rung and opened it surprised to find David standing there.

"Hey Carmy," he whispered. I rolled my eyes and moved out the way so he could come in.

He walked to the couches but didn't sit down.

"Look Carmen, I'm sorry," he said. I waited seeing as he had more to say.

"I...I'm really stupid, you're my friend, and that's better then nothing, I decided that I'm not going to marry Penelope, and told her that yesterday, she had a bitch fit and left, so now I'm back to square one," he finished.

I smiled.

"Well that's not such a bad thing maybe you should focus on photography, you did promise a family picture?"

He smiled.

"Anyway you didn't need---"

"Hey, sorry Im interuppting," Danni said as she came in. She had came early this morning, and I reluctantly let her come in.

"I just wanted to ask you if it was OK for me to use the guest bathroom?" she asked.

Seeing as she is a guest and that she wants to use the guest bathroom, I nodded. I turned back to David and saw that he had a weird look on his face. I recognized that look.

"No...David, no," I told him. He looked back at me innocently.

"What?"

"I know that look, she is off limits," I snapped.

"Oh?" he said mockingly. "and why is that?" he asked.

I took a step closer to him and pulled his collar, into my hands.

"Read my lips David Nicholas McMartin, off.limits.," I repeated.

"Why?" he repeated.

"Carmen?" Max asked suddenly appearing in the hallway. David and I turned to Max, who was in nothing but the bed sheets. God help me

He looked from me to David, lingering at my hand which still held David's collar. He narrowed his eyes at David. I quickly let it go and step back from David.

I smirked and turned back to David.

"Cause she has got one heck of an over-protective brother,"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait loves!
but i made it especially long for you :)

soo didn't see this coming did you?
David and Danni, think it could work?

Next chapter will be Claries welcome home party.
it will be very good...im just warning you now, so
you wont pass out from how much funny-ness and drama there is.

And also it will be the first chapter were EVERYONE is in it.
including the less heard from, Rodney & Blake
and also Gabriel and Randi <---they have a big surprise to annouce.

&&&&&&& there will be a party crasher! :) guess who?
hmm...ohh and pictures of jayden and jordan, next chapter, i think.

well i will stop rammbling
COMMENTS :)

and and thanks to:
A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C X3 :)
Never.Fading.Rain
physichick
I.wanna.be.a.Cupcake
Hell's.Angel
DevilsxChild
samiiRAWR
Ice Sunshine

loves your comments<33

comment more? :)