A Price For My Soul

012.

‘She’sGotStyle’ by NeverShoutNever was quietly playing in the background of wherever I was.

“She’s going to be fine Alex, don’t worry. She just passed out. She most likely can’t handle blood. Plus throw in how much she drank. And all the adrenaline of what happened. How are you anyway? How’s your eye? Ouch, that is going to be black tomorrow. And your hand?” I heard a familiar voice. I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy.

“Are you sure she’s okay? I mean,” Alex sounded worried.

“She’ll be fine. Just let her sleep.”

And so I did, my eyes sore, my heart heavy and my lip burning.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of someone clanging pots and pans around. I snapped up, looking at my body which was fully clothed and stretched across a couch, still on the party bus. I looked at the far end of the bus to see Jack Barakat obnoxiously banging two pans together in Alex Gaskarth’s ear. A flood of memories hit my like a tidal wave and I remember most of the night before.

“JACK BASSAM BARAKAT!!” I scream at the top of my lungs in a singing trend, almost scream-o like, causing four other unknowns to wake from their peaceful slumber.

Jack jumped and looked at me, scared to death.

“You talked…” he looked at me dazed, avoiding my glare and reasons to yell.

I made a motion with my finger to get him over to me. As he sulked over to me, I found my notebook and started violently scribbling on the thin paper.

Where the hell is my sister? Where the fuck did you guys go last night and why the fuck are you banging pots and pans at this hour?

He looked scared and unprepared to answer my questions.

“Uhm, your sister is back on our bus… and uhm, we hung out last night and like danced. I was trying to wake up Alex because we have a set in two hours.”

You’re not telling me everything. Honestly, I can read you like a open book Jack .
“I don’t know what happened last night…”

I chucked the book at him and stood up, a slight hangover hitting me. I was still wearing my shoes, which was a good thing and I was still in the clothes from the night before. I stumbled off the bus past a pasted out Pat, Nick and still sleeping Alex. I made it off the bus and started on my trek.

I ran into JohnOhh, who directed me towards the All Time Low bus. I ran over and ripped the door open, climbing into the bus in a fit of rage. I searched every bunk until I reached the last bunk. I ripped the curtain open to find my twin sister, who is only twenty minutes younger than me, wrapped in a white sheet, wearing nothing but the sheet.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O O: Double shock face. Comments?