A Price For My Soul

007.

“Why would I lie?” Gem said, “C’mon. John Oh awaits!”

She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the boys, I was just as excited, but The Maine wasn’t my favorite band, seeing as I hardly listened to their music. Gemini pushed, pulled, climbed and busted through the crowd, until we were both at the front bar, clinging for our lives. The Maine came out and played a song I faintly remembered, Gemini screaming the lyrics in my ears along with every other fan in the venue. I didn’t pay much attention to the set, and then suddenly, it was over. John Ohh was making a little ‘thank you’ speech and being pulled off the stage.

The area was slightly clearing out, except a few others trying to keep their front and center seats. I looked over at Gemini who was sighing and looking dreamy.

“Can you believe it Sammy? This has been the best weekend of my life and it’s only five in the afternoon. Mhmm, I’m hungry, you?” I nodded; we walked off towards the entrance.

“Sammy, Gem; wait up for us!” I heard a voice behind us. We spun around to get knocked over by Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack.

“Where you guys headed?” Zack asked, helping me back up.

I didn’t even both signing. “Anywhere there’s food.” Gemini replied. Suddenly there was a scream.

“Oh my JACK; Sellina, its Jack Barafat!!!” a short giddy fourteen year old screamed from a merch tent not too far from us.

The girl beside her, I was talking was Sellina. She looked up and her brown eyes widened. “A-a-Alex.”

“Skankarth, I know but its Jack.” The blond screamed and grabbed her friends arm, dragging them both to Alex and Jack. Jack was smiling like an idiot and Alex was still in shock.

“Can we have our picture taken with you? Can get you autographs?” Sellina asked Alex, her face redder than a tomato.

He nodded and swung an arm around her side, the blonde giving Gemini the camera. I watched Gemini swing the settings to video, knowing that is what they would want her to do. “Say cheese!” Gemini shouted, pressing record. The blonde jumped up and kissed Jack’s cheek and Gemini pretended bring the camera down but got a shot of the boys from her side.

“Wow, wasn’t expecting that.” Jack chuckled.

“I’m Jamii by the way. Can you sign my bag?” She shrugged it off like it was nothing but her face was a deeper shared or red than her friends.

Sellina whipped out five sharpies, each one a different color and passed Jack a blue one. He scribbled his name into the insides of the big hobo-looking bag. Sellina brought up a cd, notebook and tee shirt for him to sign. He did and then they handed Alex a red sharpie, having him sign everything too. The girls went to leave and were laughing, grabbing the camera from Gemini, who had stopped recording when they started towards her.

“Ouch,” I signed. Gemini nodded. We pulled out our own sharpies and turned to Zack and Rian, who had been forgotten in the signing and photo time.

“Will you sign our boobs?” Gemini asked, in a giddy teeny bopper voice.

They laughed and agreed. I pulled my shirt down as far as it would go and pushed up my breasts, noticing Gemini do the same. Zack chuckled and scribbled his name on my chest in bright green sharpie and then Rian followed suit.

“Us too?” Jack quipped.

I shook my head and Gemini pulled her shirt back up.

“Sorry, you have signed enough today, now let us get some grub!” Gemini laughed, grabbing Jack’s hand, pulling him towards the entrance.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] Sellina is me and Jamii is Superman..