I Don't Google My Own Name...

Wanna Role Play?

Frank was watching The Simpsons, when Bob interrupted, sniggering. Frankie had previously tried to ignore this, but alas, it was not working.

"Bob, shut up I'm tryinga watch!" Frankie said loudly, slightly annoyed that he had just missed whatever Homer had said.

Bob kept laughing, he was looking at something on the computer. "Come look," he called Frankie over.

Frank sighed and got up reluctantly. He went to stand next to Bob. "What?"

"Here, look." Bob pointed at the screen.

"What is it?" Frank asked dully. He wanted to get back to the couch and the TV.

"Ferard!"

"Uhm, what?" Now Frankie was at least slightly interested.

"People write stories about us, right?" Bob grinned as Frank nodded. "And there's heaps about 'Ferard'," he winked.

"Yeah... but what is it?" Frank was curious; he read a few lines of the text on the screen: as Frankie and Gerard disappeared under the covers he thought...

"Ew!" Frankie exclaimed, backing away from the screen. "Me and Gerard?! Gawd, he's old!"

Bob laughed and continued to read the story.

"Eucch," Frankie shuddered. "That's perverted."

Frankie had returned to watching TV, when he began to get hungry. And of course someone,Frank narrowed his eyes at Bob, had eaten all the food.

"Just going up the shop to get some food," he called. Bob, who was still reading the weirdly twisted Ferard, was not paying attention to anything Frankie was saying. Frank rolled his eyes at him and left.

When he got back he found his band members all gathered around the computer. Frankie stood in the doorway as he eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Ferard is my favourite," Bob said.

"No way! Frikey is so much better!" Mikey grinned slyly.

"I like Waycest," Ray piped up.

"Ew! That's friggin perverted man!" Gerard yelled as Mikey made similar noises of disgust.

"Man, what goes through your mind?" Mikey said, staring at Ray, appalled he could actually read a story about... brothers. He shuddered as Ray laughed.

Frankie left the doorway and fully entered the room. "You guys actually read this stuff?"

"Yeah! It's cool!" Mikey said enthusiastically, opening up a new internet page. "Look at this one I wrote!" he said as he typed the URL into the address bar.

"You know, I think the Bryoro ones are my favourites," Gerard pondered out loud.

"Bryoro? Sounds like a chocolate bar," Mikey said, laughing. "I haven't read one of them."

"I don't like them," Bob said.

Ray looked offended. "Why not?!"

"Pfft, I've seen you reading them," Gerard said to Bob. "Don't worry Ray." He began to pat Ray's back.

"Anyway!" Mikey yelled, demanding attention. "Mine's a Ferikabobrayard!!" he grinned manically.

They all stared at him, bewildered. A second or two of awkward silence passed, then Frankie suggested:

"Wanna role play?"