Sequel: A New Kind of Denial

Undeniably In Denial

Camron

I never was the greatest at handling alcohol, so being partly fried halfway through the party was no surprise to me. What was a surprise was that Reese suggested we give the people of the party “a show” and that he was getting so into it. I also found that Vince was right; he had a certain dominant streak in him. And I like it.

At some point we ended up horizontal with me on top, but it didn’t take him long to flip us over so that he was straddling me. It almost seemed as if he’d done this before; not just make out like this, but with another guy. Or maybe that was just because we looked liked girls, he’s done this with girls before, and he was envisioning me as a girl. So, to see whether or not he meant this and wasn’t just imagining me as someone else, I leaned up and whispered in his ear, “Wanna take this somewhere else, Rina?”

“No," he answered in a staggered breath. I frowned at that and he must have noticed, because he laughed and said, “Rina doesn’t want to go anywhere with Tammy, but Reese would love to go someplace with Camron. Come on, I know just where to go.” I could tell he was a bit smashed himself, because he was starting to slur some of his words, but I'm sure I probably was too, so at the moment, I didn’t take much notice to it. Reese got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up so I could follow him down a hallway, a set of stairs and into a basement bedroom, all sound from the party fading besides the steady beat of the music. I just briefly saw a sign on the basement door that read, “Do Not Pass! Milly’s Brother Will Kill You!” but either Reese didn’t see it or he just didn’t care.

“Are you sure we’re allowed down here?” I asked him as he turned on a couple of lamps around the room (there was, for some reason, no overhead light in the room).

“It’s Milly’s brother’s room and it’s where I stay when I, uh, have family issues. He’s told me multiple times that I can use it whenever I wanted to as long as he’s still off at college at the time. That’s where he is now, so I have permission to be here,”

“You have family issues a lot?” I asked, reaching up to my wig and taking out all the pins so that I could take it all the way off.

“Sort of. It’s mainly just my dad, though. We get into some pretty big blow outs sometimes, but all the fights we ever get into are over really stupid little things,” he sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed taking his wig off too as he faced me where I was leaning against the door to the bedroom.

“What kind of things do you get into it about, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Mostly money, sometimes my friends, or school,” he answered, a look of deep sadness crossing his face as he did so. He kicked off the high heels he was wearing and looked back up at me, saying, “The money thing isn’t even what you’d think it would be about. It’s not as if we don’t have money, because we definitely do, but it’s that he doesn’t like me having the job I do. He says he’d rather give me the money than to have me work at the mall.”

“Well, that’s bull. He can’t be giving you money all the time. What about when you live on your own? Does he want to give you everything instead of you working for it? My dad’s always told me that working builds character; it builds discipline. He’s right, too. Most of the time, the people who get everything handed to them on a silver platter end up being stuck up and think they own the world,”

“I know, and that’s what I've told him over and over again, but he just can’t seem to get it through his thick head. He won’t listen to a thing I say. So that’s when I call up Milly and see if I can stay here for a bit. My mom hates when I leave, but she doesn’t have the balls to stand up to my dad about the money thing. Milly’s whole family basically thinks of me as one of them anyways,” he smiled, falling backwards on the bed. The talk about his family seemed to sober him up a bit, and I know it did for me, too. “This isn’t even my own bed, but I have so many memories on it. I can’t tell you how many times I've cried on Milly’s shoulder, sitting here. How many sleepovers we’ve had. How many games of truth or dare and spin the bottle and all that. How many movies watched, or video games played, or songs danced. How many hangovers I've fought off in here. I probably have more memories in this room than I have in my real room.”

I pushed myself off the wall with my foot and walked slowly towards the bed. “Care to make another?” I kind of figured out that he was really shy about this kind of thing unless he was under the influence or just in shock, because he sat back up to look at me and his eyes showed that he was sort of scared. I climbed onto the bed next to him and stroked his cheek lightly. “Don’t worry; I was scared my first time with a guy too,” I assured him, kissing his neck gently. He took in a sharp breath and looked up at the ceiling as I laid more kisses all along his jaw line, but he never once tried to stop me. I didn’t want to pressure him into anything, but with him not saying anything, I wasn’t completely sure if he wanted this or not. I decided that if he didn’t do or say anything soon, I would just stop, but almost as soon as that thought crossed my mind, his hands pulled my head closer to his and he kissed me, hard and sensual.

Within a matter of minutes, we were back to lying down with me on top of him, both of our tops were off, his skirt was around his ankles, getting kicked off, the bra and gel-boobs I had on were lying on the floor somewhere, and my left boot was unzipped and halfway off my foot. “God, do I hate girl’s clothing,” he muttered, taking off the water-bra he had on.

“So complicated,” I agreed, reaching for my other boot to un-do it. As soon as it was off my foot, his hands were at my hips and his lips were on mine, almost feverishly. “Damn, where’d that shy Reese go?” I laughed in between kisses.

“He’s gone now,” he whispered, pulling me closer and kissing my collarbone, nipping a little at places.

“Good, I like it when you’re aggressive,”

“You mean like this?” he smirked, grabbing me by my thigh and flipping us over, then pinning my arms above my head with one hand while the other reached to my skirt to take it off, kissing down my chest the whole time, causing me to let out a low moan.

“Yes, exactly like this,” I said, leaning up and kissing him fully. “As well as this,” I chuckled as I did to him almost exactly what he did to me. “But see; now I'm in control.”

“I like you better like that anyways,” he winked, hand running down my back, digging his nails slightly as he did so, making another moan emanate from deep in my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a feeling there are a lot of things that are supposed to be italicized or bold or whatever, but they aren't in BBcode form on the document I have them on. -.-