I Keep a Gun on the Book You Gave Me

High School Never Ends?

Mikey had just proposed to Haley, in what had to have been the sweetest display I've ever seen! And she, of course, accepted his proposal. Her ring was gorgeous!. Gerard had ordered another round of drinks to celebrate as I put our "fool proof" plan into action by going off to the "bathroom."

Five minutes later, Gee met me in the lobby of the restaurant before pulling me into the empty coat check room. I giggled as we started to make out.

"Jeez, am I that bad?" Gee teased.

"No," I giggled, my arms around his neck. "But isn't this silly? Two adults, with kids mind you, having to sneak away to a closet to makeout? We're so highschool."

He paused for a moment, considering this, before laughing, "Oh my god, we're so lame!" he said as we both laughed.

We then both stopped laughing at the same moment, looking at each other. "Wait a minute, what's wrong with me? We're all alone!" I smiled before kissing him deeply.

"No kids," he said between feverish kisses. "No interuptions. Dear god..."

I straddled his waist as we made out, it wasn't going to be too much longer until it escaladed... Thank god---

"Um, excuse me?" someone said, shocked.

"I hate life," I whimpered as we pulled apart and looked over at the very confused coat check girl.

"Sorry," Gerard and I said with a blush.

"You do realized this is a hotel too, right," she asked, though very creeped out.

Gerard's eyes lit up, "Bye," he said to the girl (though I don't know why...), as we rushed to the front desk. "We need a---"

"Already got you one," Sheri said popping out of no where, "I saw you two leaving... I'm not naive... I figured you'd need one," she said handing me a key card. "Happy Anniversary.."

"Oh god, I love you Sheri!" I said as Gerard and I ran for the elevators.

Gerard and I were nearly naked by the time we reached the room. "God, I've missed you," I whispered at we sank into the bed.

"I've missed you too," he whispered, kissing my neck.

Yes, Gee, I can tell...