Status: Being rewritten

The Colour of Snow

Two

When Ali pulled up the drive she walked through the house and straight to Raynes room, not bothering to knock at the front door, or the bedroom door for that matter.
~So what’s up my bitch~ Aila was loud, voiced all her opinions and was protective of Rayne, she treated Rayne like her little sister and knew she could be taken for granted.
~You’re gonna think I’m crazy.~ Rayne was nervous, but she didn’t know what else to do.
~I do already. Spill. Now~ Aila was open minded and accepting but even this might be out of her range.
Sighing Rayne took a deep breath ~I transformed into a wolf, and I think I killed someone.~
Aila stared at her life time friend for a moment. The ridiculous idea hardly mattering, one look at Rayne told her she was telling the truth, or she had a really realistic dream.
~Can you show me?~ Aila knew seeing it would be the only way to know if it was a dream or not.
~I can try. Let’s go outside. Grab my blanket~ Rayne was already walking down the hall.
When the two were standing outside Rayne started taking her clothes off, not caring that Aila was watching as they had once or twice had a drunken experiment.
Standing on the blanket Rayne shut her eyes, trying to think of what to do.
~How you do it last time Rayne?~
~I kinda just did it when the guy came close.~
~Maybe you needa do it like ‘Blood and Chocolate’ ya know , get a running leap at this thing.~
Nodding, Rayne took afew jogging steps before jumping; however she just landed naked in the snow.
~Sis, that’s not what normally, happens when someone lands in the snow.~ Aila laughed as the snow melted quickly under Rayne.
~Eh, I don’t think I’m ‘Normal’~ Rayne chuckled.
She sat on her blanket; closing her eyes once again she tried remembering the emotions running through her body when she changed the first time, she had been angry, she had been like a raging animal.
~Aila, I think I was angry, really angry. Like uncontrollable rage.~ Rayne frown.
~I can try make you mad? Ummm ok, Antti was in town sucking off the face of Kukka in the mall. Ah, Kukka told everyone that the reason you went out with Antti was because you needed someone with money to pay for drugs. Oh I know what will piss you off. Antti cheated on you because you wouldn’t take your septum out.~
That was it, Rayne felt her body trembling, she leaped forward, exploding in mid-air.