Status: Being rewritten

The Colour of Snow

Three

Opening up google she typed in ‘werewolf’, only to find all the stories about people changing into half human half wolf creatures when there was a full moon.
Searching through pages and pages, Rayne started to get tired of finding no answers. She then started looking at different combinations of words. “Changing into a wolf” just gave her more werewolf stories. “I turned into a wolf” “exploding into wolf” and many other combinations gave her stories about people claiming to be werewolves, but judging by their stories it was nothing like hers.
~Why don’t you try Uley? Those native American belive in that stuff don’t they?~ Aila was lying on the floor playing a game on her side kick
Rayne sighed, ~I guess it couldn’t hurt~
She typed in “wolf+Uley+Forks” and hit enter.
It was on the 1st page that she found it.
The Quileute tribe, said to change into wolves in the presence of vampires and their family needed protecting. Levi Uley was on of the last 3wolves while there was a chef.
~Found it! My, great grandfather or something was one of the last 2 to transform, apparently it happens near vampires?~
~So that would explain the guy that tried to attack you and you ripped him up?~ Aila was now sitting on the bed with Rayne looking over her shoulder to the screen.
Going back to google she searched “Uley family tree” soon she found the family tree showing the family line for generations, as well as birth and death dates.
Rayne gasped as she saw that 2years before she was born, there was a Sam Uley born. She had a brother.
~I need to meet them.~ Rayne stated, already searching for an address.
~Well at least wait until school ends, that way I can come, and you can get your whole wolf-ness thing down~ Aila was now back to playing on her cell phone.
~Yeah, I guess~ Rayne sighed. Saving the only Uley address to her phone, she then turned her laptop off.
~Hey lets watch ‘Howls Moving Castle’? We haven’t watched that in FOREVER~ Aila was already turning your TV on and searching through all your DVDs.
Laughing Rayne went to the kitchen to get some popcorn, chocolate and coke.