Frei Im Freien Fall

Intro

Bill was awoken by the sound of a guitar being plugged into an amplifier. The sound of feed back had become a regular thing in Bill's household. Ever since his twin brother, Tom, got his electric guitar for their sixteenth birthday, that was all he ever heard. Tom didn't have the common curtsey to use a pair of head phones. His mom and step-dad didn't even care. It was all about Tom these days.

Bill laid on his bed as the sound of Tom's guitar filled the air from the other room. He pulled his pillow from underneath his head and pressed it to his face. Bill screamed into the pillow with all his might.
He screamed until his throat burned. Bill threw the blankets off of him and sat up, swinging his legs over the side of his bed. He bowed his head and buried his face in his hands.

“Thanks a lot Tom, you fucking asshole.” Bill grumbled and stood up. He flicked on his light and looked around his room. His layout was simple. He had a bed that rested in the far corner of his room, and a nightstand that rested at his bedside. On top of it was a lamp and a book. Across the room was his dresser and a small closet. His walls were littered with various band posters and old photos of he and his brother, taken during a time of pure bliss. His floor was covered with dirty clothes and school books that he didn't care about.
A typical teenage boy's room.

Bill walked to his dress and selected a pair of torn jeans and a loose, dark green and black shirt. He did his eyeliner and hair, the same way he did it everyday. Like it mattered anyway. No one was going to notice him while Tom was practicing that damn instrument. His own mother ignored him! Bill hated it, but he was slowly getting used to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to Savi and Aislinn.
Comment/Subscribe?
Bitte?

And, Savi, you'll be in the story soon!