Status: Finished

No More Secrets

20

I ran out the door, went downstairs to Sam’s room and knocked lightly.

“Go away.” Sam said miserably from inside.

I opened the door anyway, looked inside and sighed. Sam was lying on her bed, with her back to the door. I went over and sat on the edge of her bed. She made the slightest indication that I was there.

“Mom said I’m never to see him again, ever. And when he does call, it’s going straight to her phone and she’ll tell him off herself.”

“I’m sorry Sam.”

She sat up and started crying. I hugged her and patted her back, not really knowing what to say. I was allowed to see Brendon again, but Sam would never see Ryan again.The bedroom doors opened and in came Charlotte. She saw Sam wiping her eyes and me who had just finished crying and smiled.

“Oh, are you sad? Are you crying because you can’t see your boyfriends? Poor little girls.”

She said sitting in Sam’s desk chair.

“You’re an evil…evil…” Sam sputtered.

“Yes, darling I know.” It didn’t bother her being called evil by her twin sister. “Oh,” she said leaning towards us.” How are you going to break up with them? This should be interesting.” she folded her hands in front of her and giggled.

“I’ll have you know.” I said getting up off the bed “My mother said nothing about breaking up with Brendon. And I have no intention too.”

“Really?” Charlotte said, with a malicious look in her eyes.

As if on cue, my cell phone rang. I looked at it and it was Brendon.

“Are you going to get it?” asked Sam quietly.

I answered it, my heart beating fast.

“Hey look, we need to talk.” He said without even saying hello.

“Yeah, I know we do.” I said looking at Charlotte.

Charlotte jumped up from her seat to behind my right ear in a matter of seconds.

“Tell him.” She hissed. “Tell him it’s over.”

“I’m really sorry I lied to you, Lilly.” Brendon said. “I should have told you, I just…I don’t know why I didn’t.”

Charlotte followed me as I walked across the room.

“I was just angry I was the last to know about you guys.”

Charlotte grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me closer to her.

“Tell him. Say it’s over.”

“Brendon.” I said. I couldn’t do it. I had to stand up to her.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I…I…” Stand up for yourself, Lilly!

“Tell him it’s over, Lilly.” Charlotte whispered.

“I…I love you.” I blurted out.

Charlotte grabbed my right arm and twisted it as far as it would go. I heard it pop several times and pain shot up my arm. I grunted in pain, but that was all the satisfaction Charlotte was going to get.

“Wow.” Brendon said “I…I love you too.”

Charlotte pulled harder, tears where welling up in my eyes. Samantha got up and was trying to pry Charlotte off my arm, but Charlotte turned and punched her sister in the face. Sam went down and blood was tricking from her nose.

“But there’s something I need to tell you.” I said gritting my teeth. Charlotte was not going to let go. The pain in my arm was too much, it was going to break.

“I have a boyfriend!” I gasped. Charlotte eased up on my arm.

“You what?” he asked.

“I have a boyfriend, and his name is Richard.” With each lie I told, Charlotte slowly released my arm. “We’ve been dating for three years and this morning he proposed. I’m moving with him to New York at the end of the week.”

Brendon’s end of the phone was silent, and then I heard the dial tone. Charlotte released me and crumpled, my arm throbbing. I turned to face her.

“Are you happy?” I growled “Are you happy I told the guy I loved I was seeing someone else?”
Charlotte stood there with a satisfied look on her face. “What kind of sick satisfaction are you getting out of this?” I yelled at her.

“Only knowing you and Brendon Urie are never going to see each other again.” She said quietly.

I glared at her and walked to her until we stood nose to nose. I couldn’t stand her; I hated her with every fiber of my being. Because of her, I lost my first love and he was probably never going to try and speak to me again.

“You bitch.” I said in a dangerously low voice.

“Ouch.” She said quietly holding where her heart should have been. “That didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.”

“Let me try again.” I said as threw my entire weight into a punch to her gut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still no comments. Oh, well. I may as well finish this up.