Halloween in Hollywood

Part Three

-Aeseret's POV-
When we walked into the party my eyes instantly landed on him, Jordan. To his fans hew sa more commonly known as Charlie Scene. I ceased my staring to find Jenna. When I did I led my two best friends to her.
“This is Jenna she's the producer who invited us. This is Linnae and Jeniss.” I introduced them, pointing to Linnae and Jeniss as I said their names.
“Nice to meet you, enjoy yourselves, we're so sorry you had to come out on Halloween but it was the only free time we had.” she said smiling softly.
“It's fine this makes up for it” Linnae said stealing a glance at a guy as he walked past. Jenna must have noticed cause she laughed.
“That's George, he's only here cause we made him be here” she said nodding in his direction.
“Why wouldn't he want to be here?” Jeniss asked. He looked like Johnny 3 tears, so it made sense that Linnae looked at him.
“His girlfriend recently broke up with him so he's a little down” she said as another guy came up, Deuce I think.
“Hey babe who are your pretty friends?” he asked as he slid his arms around her waist.
“This is Jeniss, Aeseret and Linnae. I was telling them about George” Jenna said smiling at him.
“I'm Aron. Nice to meet you all.” he said looking at us.
“Hello” Linnae said trying to be polite. Four other guys came up to us, who I guessed to be the rest of the band.
“Hey Jen, where's all the booze?” one guy, Charlie Scene, asked, he caught my eye again.
“If you escort the lovely ladies to it then I'll tell you” she said looking at him and nodding towards us. He looked over and smiled.
“I wouldn't mind that” he said staring longer at Me than Linnae and Jeniss. Who I guessed to be J-Dog was staring at Jeniss.
“I'm Dylan” one of the other two guys said, Funnyman I think.
“I'm Matt” the other one, Kurlzz, said.
“You can call me Jordan baby” Charlie said smiling at me.
“Jay” the other one said to Jeniss. She smiled at him.
“Hello, I'm Linnae, that's Aeseret and Jeniss” Linnae said as George walked out again. He stopped when he got to us.
“This douche is George” Matt said. He grunted and smacked Matt.
“So Jen you never said where the booze was” Dylan said turning back to her.
“Kitchen where else would it be?” she said smiling. She then proceeded to make out with Aron. Dylan and Matt went to get some. My eyes were set on Jordan until I noticed Linnae and George leave. She was so in love with that guy.
“You wanna get something to drink?” Jordan asked me as Jay asked Jeniss at the same. They looked at each other, Jeniss and I laughed before nodding. The two led us into the kitchen where we could see George and Linnae walk out onto the patio.
“Well she'll have fun tonight”I said as I saw the two.
“George's actually having fun for once” Jay said before we all chose some drinks.
As our night progressed I got in a couple of dances with Jordan before we went outside. I expected to see George and Linnae there but they weren't. Jordan and I walked back in to search for them, I texted Linnae like ten times before I spotted Jeniss and Jay. Jordan and I walked up to them
“Do you know where Linnae is?” I asked her. She shook her head and took her phone out and texted her. Finally after what seemed like eternity she replied.
“She went with George to get more booze” Jeniss said as I got my message from Linnae saying the exact thing. We moved out into the back yard where Jordan and I continued a previous make out session. I did notice, however, Linnae and George come back through the gate with a shitload of Whiskey.
A while later Jay walked over while carrying Jeniss. After we agreed to get the car tomorrow and stay with the guys Jordan got up to tell Linnae. When we were about to separate from Jeniss and Jay, he put her down. Jordan continue to guide me to his apartment as Jay lead Jeniss into his.
“I don't have much that will fit you but I do have a large shirt and clean boxers” Jordan said awkwardly as we walked into his apartment.
“That's fine” I said as followed him into his room I took the clothes that he gave me and changed in his bathroom. I took off all makeup before walking back into the room. He came up behind me and walked forward so that we were right in front of the bed. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.