Status: BACK IN ACTION BABY!

I'm Never Letting Go

I'm Terrified To Speak

There was a knock at the door. I knew it was Alex, probably saying he was sorry that he made me cry or something like that. But he didn’t and neither did Jake – well, actually Jake did, a little. It was more of the fact that I was now completely alone and I had to raise my baby alone. Gosh, I never thought this would happen…

“Becca? I’m sorry – I didn’t mean for any of that to happen…” Alex said though the door. I sighed, I clambered off of my perch on the sink and looked at my self in the mirror and wiped away the excess make-up from last night before unlocking the door and looking at Alex with a fake smile.

“Alex, I’m not mad at you – It’s just that… I never thought any of this would happen, you know? From the moment I was fourteen, I was head over heels in love with Jake and now? Everything has changed.”

I walked past him and sat on the bed to lace up my converses. I heard him sat on the bed next to me, but I didn’t look up to see it.

“Well, what would you say about… About, uh, never mind,” The bed shifted again and I heard the room’s door open and shut. What had he been going on about? I was completely confused and he had just walked out on me?

I jumped up and ran out into the hall after Alex to see him waiting for the elevator, “Alex, wait! What were you talking about?”

He just looked at me then stepped into the elevator, I walked in next to him and stared at him, “Alex?”

“You wouldn’t go for it – I mean look at you!” He threw his hands up in the air to make his point.

“I still don’t get what you’re going on about Allie,” Oh shit, did I really just call him that? He looked at me with this simple smile and took a deep breath to steady himself as he leaned in and touched his lips to mine. I was shocked, completely shocked; and I couldn’t help myself but lean into him and kiss him back.

“Alex,” I pulled away and said, my arms still around his neck. “What were you going on about? Please, tell me.”

“Would… would you ever consider raising the baby with me? And, and being with me?”

Once again, shock over took me and I just didn’t know what to say. I think I might have passed out or something. I think that’s what did happen, because I saw the ceiling and Alex’s frantic voice calling out for help. Gosh, I must be really pathetic for passing out because the most amazing thing just asked me out and I passed out.

Great, just fucking great.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was really just a filler.
Either way, I hoped you enjoyed it.

<3
RR