Status: BACK IN ACTION BABY!

I'm Never Letting Go

I'll Take You Out Though, I'm Hardly Worth Your Time.

I woke up with a splitting headache and an even worse pain in my stomach. My eyes didn’t exactly want to stay open – but I forced them to stay open and get accustomed to the darkness around me. It looked like I was still in the room at the Hyatt.

I groaned, I so did not want to face Alex right now. I looked around and saw a clock on the wall. It read twelve o’clock. I couldn’t believe it was midnight; had I really been passed out for that long? I looked to my right where Alex was sawing logs. He looked peaceful and just as I let a smile play its onto my lips – I remembered the kiss and what Alex had offered before I had passed out. I shook my head.

I couldn’t let him do that to himself.

I moved slowly off that bed and glanced around in the dark for my shoes and my bag. Just as I found them, I heard Alex groan from bed and whispered, ‘what?’ under his breath.

“Becca?” He called out my name; I guess his eyes hadn’t adjusted just yet. I had been hoping just to leave him sleeping but it looks like that plan has been scraped. “Becca, are you still here?”

I sighed, “Yeah, I’m over here by the door.”

“You weren’t going to run out on me were you?” Through the darkness I saw him get up and walk over to me. He was in his boxers and the same shirt from earlier, as far as I could make out and his hair looked just the right amount of messed up. “Because if you were, you didn’t do a very good job of it.”

I didn’t really know what to say, “Alex, it’s just that… With what you offered – it’s not that I don’t want to… I just can’t let you do that.”

He crossed his arms and scrunched up his face, “Now, I think it’s my choice to do what I want with my life – and since I want to be with you Becca, and being with you means taking care of this baby with you; then I’m on board.”

I was once again momentarily speechless, “You’re just not going to take no for an answer, are you, Alex?”

He shook his head with a smile, “Probably not, so are you going to say yes?”

I thought hard about this, I mean, last night I hard practically told him my life story which was kind of… horrid, to say the least and he’s still here? When was another chance like this going to come around, anyways? “Sure, why not, Alex?”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in tight behind taking one hand and bringing it to my face and holding it to my cheek, “It may be too soon to tell, but…”

I didn’t let him finish; his lips were too closer and much too tempting – but I know what he was going to finish off with, and just the thought of him saying it, scared me to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hard classify this as an update - more of a filler.
It would've looked better if this and the last one were together - that would've been a real update.
So sorry for the shittyness.

<3
RR