You're Just A Diamond In The Rough.

Chapter 25 - Nightmare.

Image

A few days later and we had a well needed day off. Tomorrow we would be heading off to tour Australia which is the last part of the tour. Yep, you heard right, there’s only 2 weeks left of the tour. Thinking about it now, I was actually starting to well up, it had all gone so quickly and so much had happened since that first day. I shook my head slightly, trying to erase the thoughts; I didn’t want to think about that right now. Anyway, this is just the beginning of the rest of our lives right?

I sighed in content from where I lay on mine and Zacks hotel bed, glancing over to my left to see Zack was still dead to the world. After a quick look at the clock I decided it was time for me to get up. Quickly pulling on some clean clothes and putting my hair into a messy bun before I left the bed room. Since me and Zack became a couple we now got our own hotel suite which was nice but sometime’s it was far too quiet. Since Zack wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon I decided to go see if Leana was up. I grabbed my phone and the room key and set off towards where I knew her room was. I knocked quietly on the door, I didn’t want to wake anyone up, it was only 9am and these guys could sleep all day if they wanted to.

“Ow! For fucks sake Jimmy!” I heard Leanas voice ring out through the heavy wood door. I giggled to myself as she opened the door, clutching her left foot in her hand.

“Are you okay?” I asked, stifling laughing as she hopped back to the sofa.

“I swear to god, it’s like having a toddler for a boyfriend, look at the state of this place! We’ve been here one night! ONE NIGHT! And this place is a bomb site. I just stumped my toe on that thing that he left there last night.” She ranted gesturing towards a black box looking thing my feet. I lent down, poking the box, intrigued to what it was there for.

“What even is that?” I asked, as I inspected the box further. She shrugged and sighed,

“I really don’t have a clue.” I laughed and took a seat next to Leana just as Jimmy emerged from their bedroom. I quickly covered my eyes with my hands as I realised he was completely stark naked.

“Oh, sorry Charlotte, didn’t realise you were here.” He said, though made no effort to go get clothes as he walked to the kitchen area to make a drink. Still 100% naked. Leana groaned next to me as I burst out laughing,

“Don’t laugh, you’ll only encourage him.” She whined as I continued to laugh, Jimmy didn’t even seem to notice what was going on. I calmed down after a few minutes and after Leana forced Jimmy to go at least put some boxers on. I turned to him as he came back from the bedroom, now modestly covered.

“Hey Jimmy, I have a question.” I started as I looked over towards the drummer. “What the hell is that?” I asked, pointing towards the black box that Leana had stumped her toe on earlier. He looked down at what I was pointing at and shrugged.

“A chair.”

“A chair..?” I asked slowly, my face scrunching up in confusion as I took another look at the box, it didn’t look like a chair to me.

“Yup. I needed a chair.” He nodded, not seeming to realise how ridiculous this all sounded.

“Right, okay then.” I giggled. “Well another question then, why did you need a chair when there’s a sofa right here?” I pointed down to the coach I was sitting on for emphasize.

“I wanted that chair.”

“It’s not even a chair Jimmy! It’s a box!” Leana snapped at her boyfriend. I had to bite my lip to not laugh as Jimmy looked over at her, extremely offended by her words.

“Hey!” He snapped. “If it can take my weight then it’s a chair, okay?” Leana just rolled her eyes at his stupidity as I let the laugh I’d been trying to hide out before standing up.

“Rightttt.” I started. “Well, this has been fun but I really should be getting back to Zack.” Leana grabbed my hand as I made a step for the door.

“You’re going to leave me with him?!” She exclaimed, though I could see the playful glint shining through her eyes.

“Alas, I must return to my prince charming.” I dramatically pulled my hand from hers and ran for the door as she made a jump for me. “I’ll be back later bye.” I shouted quickly before slamming the door and running back to my room. I pulled the key card from my jeans pocket and opened the door to my suite. The place still seemed pretty quiet so I figured Zack was still asleep, that was until I heard the bathroom door open and out walked Zack. I smiled as once again I was reminded how lucky I am and how beautiful my boyfriend was. He didn’t see me stood over by the suite door so he walked out onto the balcony to light up a cigarette. I slowly walked towards him, being as quiet as I possibly could and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“What the-“ He jumped at my touch, “Charlotte! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” He lifted his hand to his heart, the look of shock still present on his face.

“Sorry babe, just thought I’d surprise you.” I giggled, a smile now replaced his shock as he stubbed out his cigarette and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Well I was very surprised.” He murmured into my neck. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “I love you.” He whispered, my heart skipped a beat and the butterflies rose as always when he said those 3 words.

“I love you too.” I whispered back. His grip on me tightened briefly as he let out a drawn out breath into the skin on my neck before releasing me completely.

“We should go do something today, just the two of us.” He suggested, taking my hand in his and dragging me back into the hotel room.

“Um, okay.” I replied. “Like what?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged, “I just know I want to spend some alone time with my girlfriend.” He gave me the most breath taking smile before telling me to get ready. I watched him run around like a little kid grabbing all his clean clothes before running to get in the shower, not before blowing me a kiss though. I giggled to myself once he’d gone.

I’d really got it bad for him.

- - - - -

An hour or two later and we were ready, Zack had decided we’d do the ‘cliché couple thing’ (as he put it) and go to the movies. He’d found a movie theatre near by and we were going to walk there. Yes walk. No car’s involved, Zack decided he wanted to ‘show me off’ (again as he put it) to the world.

“Are you sure we’re going the right way?” I asked for the hundredth time. Funnily enough I didn't feel entirely safe roaming these unfamiliar streets with Zack as my tour guide.

“Yessss.” He whined, “Just trust me” I rolled my eyes at his pouting face and he laughed, taking my hand in his and interlocking out fingers together, swinging our hands slightly.

“Ha! See! There it is.” He exclaimed as his eyes fell on the large building at the end of the street. His grip on my hand tightened and he practically dragged me down to street towards it.

“Zack!” I laughed, trying to free myself from his grip. “Slow down!” My plea fell to deaf ears and he continued to drag me until we reached the building.

“You’re like a kid who’s had too much candy.” I huffed pulling my hand from his. He just laughed and walked through the doors, leaving me with no choice but to follow.

“Right,” He said, pulling out his wallet, “I’ll get the tickets and you get the candy and popcorn, okay?” He pulled out money from his wallet and handed it to me.

“I have my own money you know.” I stated, trying to hand him back the money but he kept batting my hand away.

“The boy always pays for the girl. It’s tradition.” He smiled, that beautiful smile and I gave in instantly.

“Alright.” I sighed, defeated. He pulled me towards him, placing a soft kiss on my lips before walking to the ticket line. I watched him leave with yet another dorky smile on my face before I also left and walked over to the candy line.

It was pretty busy here today, so when I joined the queue there was at least 20 people in front of me. I looked down at the money Zack had handed me and laughed when I counted $80, how much candy does he want?! I continued to get lost in my own thoughts as I waited for it to be my turn when a voice broke the silence.

“Wow you are mighty beautiful.” A voice came from behind me. I initially thought it was Zack messing around but that wasn’t Zacks voice. I turned my head to see who it was and my eyes met pretty brown ones.

“Um, thank you.” I smiled politely back at him. He stepped closer to me, holding out his hand for me to shake; I again decided to be polite and shook it.

“I’m Charlie.” He introduced whilst finishing off the hand shake.

“Charlotte.” I smiled.

“Pretty name,” He mused. “So what brings you here?”

“I’m in a band and we’re on tour, today’s my day off.” I explained. He nodded, though to be honest I don’t think he was even listening to anything I said. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a business card.

“Here’s my number, you should give me a call sometime.” He winked at me before leaning over and kissing my cheek before I could do anything to stop him. He walked away and as he did I saw Zack standing there, looking mightily pissed off. I walked over to him, ready to tell him about what happened so he didn’t get the wrong idea but it was too late. He’d obviously already gotten the wrong idea.

“What the hell was that?” He snapped as I reached him.

“I don’t know he just came over and started being all weird.” I laughed trying to make light of the situation but Zacky didn’t look impressed.

“Why the hell didn’t you push him off, you could’ve easily asked him to leave you alone?” His eyes were filling with the same anger I’d once gotten used to. The same anger I thought I’d never see again.

“Hang on.” I said, as the anger bubbled up in me too. “How hypocritical do you want to be? A few days ago when that slut was all over you I didn’t see you pushing her off!” I exclaimed, the anger becoming clear in my voice.

“That’s different!” He scoffed.

“How the hell is it different, Zack? Just because the tables have been turned? So it’s alright for you to do it but when I do it it’s wrong, yeah? Is that what you’re saying?”

“Yeah that’s exactly what I’m saying!” He shouted. I’m not sure he even realised what he’d just agreed to. I laughed, though it held no humour, I couldn’t believe he’d honestly started an argument over something as stupid as this.

“You’re being really pathetic.” I hissed, aware we were causing a bit of a scene in the middle of the movie theatre.

“You’re the pathetic one!” He sneered. “You just love getting attention don’t you?” I shook my head in shock; I couldn’t believe he was saying this over some random freak who tried it on with me.

“You’re a dick Zack. I should’ve known you’d never changed.” He just looked at me for a few seconds before turning on his heel and storming out the theatre. I could feel many people’s eyes on me but I really didn’t give a crap about that right now. I sighed and decided to follow him out but by the time I’d got through the doors he was long gone.

How fucking fantastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 4 or 5 chapters left of this story!
I also want to thank VengeanceXX6661X for commenting at every update :) the feedback means a lot :)
Comments and subscriptions are much appreciated guys! I love knowing if people are enjoying what i'm writing!
:)