You're Just A Diamond In The Rough.

Chapter 3 - Trashed and Scattered.

Image

It was now 7pm on Monday 31st March.

The start of the tour.

After spending the past 2 weeks fretting and shopping, making sure everything was sorted for this moment. It had finally arrived. At this current moment, me and the rest of Idiotic Idols were just getting out of our taxis, with our many suitcases. We were at the Warner Bros studios which is where the buses are to kick off our tour. Matt greeted us as we got out of the taxis. He was running around, excited and obviously eager to get back on the road. He passed us all a glass of champagne and ushered everyone in a big circle. I was surprised at how many people came on tour. There was us, A7x, their girlfriends, Frankie's, Jays and Jacks girlfriends and about 25 roadies and other crew members. We all toasted to the start of a ‘kick ass tour’ as Jimmy said. Brian quickly introduced us to the Avenged girlfriends and Jay introduced Kelly, Brooke (Jays girlfriend) and Megan (Jacks Girlfriend) to them.

“Right, so were heading straight to the next venue. We should get there about 10am tomorrow. The gigs not until Wednesday night though so we’re staying at a hotel tomorrow night. Sound good?” Matt explained to us. We all nodded, the excitement hitting my ten fold now. I can’t believe this is actually happening.

“Right, ring us if you need us bitches and we'll see you in the morning.” He finished, patting my shoulder, winking at the rest of the group and getting onto their bus, the rest of them following. We all stood still in awe looking at our bus before realising we should really get on it and dragging our stuff up the steps. I was the first in and I almost screamed, it was exactly like I’d always imagined it. It looked more like an apartment than a bus, except.. It was obviously on wheels.

I ran to the bunk area and threw my bags onto one of the bottom bunks, I’m scared of heights and would most defiantly not be going on a top bunk.

“Dibs!” I shouted, smiling over my shoulder innocently at the guys. They all just rolled their eyes and threw their stuff onto their own chosen bunks. The bus started moving and we were all smiling like idiots.

“This is the start of the biggest adventure of our lives guys.” I laughed while we all group hugged.

That night was spent drinking, pretty heavily. We were all wasted, especially me as the biggest lightweight of the group. It was now 6am and we were still awake and still drinking...

I was laughing over exaggeratedly at something Kelly had just said that probably wasn’t even meant to be funny. Kelly was the other lightweight of the group and we were currently arm wrestling, much to the others amusement. The laughter made me momentarily weak and Kelly used this and pinned my arm down.

Kellyyy!” I whined, pouting. “You’re not allowed to beat me!” I slurred pointing at her, well what I thought was her. “Frankieee, your girlfriends bullying me!” Frankie just rolled his eyes.

“I think maybe you two should get a few hours sleep before we get to the hotel.” It was then that I realised everyone else must've stopped drinking hours ago. And here me and Kelly sat, beers in hand. Empty bottles cluttered all around us.

“I don’t want to sleep.” Kelly slurred, “We’ll be good, I promise.”

And so for the next few hours me and Kelly tried to keep the drunkenness to a minimum and instead watched Mark and Jay have a war of guitar hero. Suddenly, the bus pulled to a stop and I nearly fell over from my standing position. Still feeling slightly drunk but now sporting a massive headache as the hangover set in slowly. I clutched my skull and groaned loudly. Jack rolled his eyes and chucked aspirin at me and Kelly.

“Please don’t show us up already.” He whined jokingly. We took the pills and followed the rest of the guys as they got off of the bus. The Avenged ‘crew’ were already of their bus and waiting for us. I looked around, we seemed to be in a huge car park, I’m guessing it was for the hotel, which of course, once I turned around I saw the huge building. Bigger than anything I’d ever seen before. I spun back around quickly to see if the others had seen it, but that only resulted in my headache pounding in protest. I groaned slightly, Brian noticed and laughed.

“Someone have a little party last night?” He grinned over at us. I nodded meekly.

“Bad idea.” I whimpered. He laughed and came over and handed me some sunglasses, I looked at him confused but put them on either way.

“The sun makes hangovers worse in my opinion.” He shrugged before going back to Michelle as she got off the bus with Val.. both also looking pretty hungover.

We walked off towards the big hotel, Jimmy had one arm slung over my shoulders and one over Leanas and was singing the SpongeBob Squarepants theme song, very high pitched. This is never a good idea when you’re around two really hungover women. Me and Leana, as if on cue both slapped him around the head. Which was hard considering the extreme height difference. We both giggled as he swore profusely and grabbed his head. I smiled as I realised how comfortable I felt around these people already when Leana came over to me and linked my arm with hers.

“You get used to it, don’t worry.” She giggled as Jimmy continued to rant behind us.

We reached the lobby and went in, Matt and Val went to the front desk to collect the keys, whilst we all stood in the lobby. I used this as my chance to look over at Zack to see if maybe his mood had worn off yet. I jumped a little to see he was staring right back at me. So many emotions were swimming through them, it scared the hell out of me. I turned back quickly to where Matt and Val were going through room arrangements.

“Righttttt.” Val said. “Me, Matt, Johnny, Lacey, Bri and Michelle in room 601. Frankie, Kelly, Jay, Brooke, Jack and Megan in room 603. Anddd, Charlotte, Mark, Zack, Jimmy and Leana, you guys are In room 604.” She handed the keys over to people. I suddenly felt very nervous. Why would they put Zack in the same room as me when he obviously didn’t like me.

Why did I feel like I was going to get murdered in my sleep tonight or something?

I looked over to Zack who also didn’t look very happy with the arrangement. At least he didn’t look capable of murder though and that put my over imaginative mind at ease.. slightly.

“Do we need to go back and get our stuff?” I asked Leana and she nodded before re linking her arm with mine and grabbing Vals hand.

“Race you!” She squealed and ran out the lobby door. Me and Val running after her, all laughing like mad men and totally out of breath by the time we hit the bus.

“I win!” Val shouted, jumping up and down in victory, whilst me and Leana sat down trying to gain our breath.

“Only cos you have longer legs!” Leana protested. Val just rolled her eyes, obviously not going to let us ruin her victory mood.

The others eventually made it to the buses laughing at our stupidity. Jimmy pulled up Leana before offering me a hand up also. I was still giggling, happy my hangover was starting to dull slightly from the aspirin. I looked over to my bus and saw the rest of my band mates had got their stuff off the bus and were retreating back towards the hotel. I left the Avenged bus as they got on to collect their stuff and went over to my now empty bus. I grabbed one of my bags off my bunk, which was pretty damn heavy. I dragged it towards the door and was halfway through dragging it down the steps when it stopped moving. I was trying with all my strength to pull it but it wasn’t moving. I turned around to see if anyone was still around to help me when I came face to face with the green eyes that amazed me and scared me all at the same time.

“Um..” I stuttered, he ignored it and walked around me towards my bag. He lifted the bag up slightly and in doing this unhooked the handle that was caught on the safety rail. I winced slightly.

How did I not notice it was caught on the rail?!

Zacky continued to drag the bag off the bus for me, his arm slightly brushed against mine and the skin that he touched burnt as if on fire. This shocked me and I froze, he also tensed up.

Did he feel that too?

He dropped my bag and picked up his own a scowl now replacing his previous expressionless face. I continued to drag my bag toward the hotel, realising grudgingly that everyone was now at the hotel but me and Zack. He was walking a few metres ahead of me and I contemplated talking to him, but the fear almost glued my lips together. So, we walked to the hotel in silence, he held the door open for me. Though I knew that was just natural politeness and not as a help to me. Nevertheless, I whispered a thank you anyway.

Which he ignored.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its probabaly a bit boring now but it will get more dramatic and exciting, I promise (:
Just have to get all the technicallitys out of the way first (:
Hope you're liking it.. if anyones even reading it lol.
Comments would be majorly appreciated (:

x