Status: I'm Back!

My modern day Romeo happens to be a vampire. Who knew?

In the aftermath

“Cannonball!” Jenna shouted at the top of her lungs. Her body flung across my bedroom and landed on my curled up form. I instinctively shot up in bed throwing my arms in front of my face shrieking. This was not how I wanted to be woken up on a Saturday morning.

“What are you doing? Better question is how the hell did you get into my house?” I tried to act stern to her, like I was pissed she woke me up, which I was, but it did not work and I burst into a fit of giggles. Jenna sat up and leaned against the footboard of my bed.

“Your mom let me in. Her, Chad, and your father are going shopping and did not want to wake you up since somebody was out late last night…” she stated with a grin across her face. I laughed at her face. It was all scrunched up in thought like she was playing out my ‘date’ in her head. Going through every scenario possible. Trying to guess everything we did. I watched her for a few moments wondering what she thought I did.

“So are you going to just imagine everything I did or do you want me to tell you?” I said with a laugh as I jumped off my bed and walked towards my closet. I grabbed a hoodie and threw it on. Even though it was September it was very chilly in North Dakota. Walking around my room Jenna kept asking questions. What did you two do. What did you eat. What movie did you see. Did he try anything. Her questions kept going on and on so I walked out of the room.

“Where are you going?” she shouted as I was halfway down the stairs. She came bolting out of my room and followed myself towards the kitchen.

“If we are going to play twenty questions I need some coffee.” I said as she laughed. I grabbed the Keurig from the counter and plugged it in. Picking out my French roast coffee I put it into the machine and let it brew. Jenna went to ask me more questions but I cut her off with a pointed look at the coffee machine. She just nodded and sat down on the couch in the adjacent family room. The Keurig beeped and I took the mug and sat down in an oversized blue chair across from the couch. I took a sip and it just warmed me right up. I was not used to these cold September days and waking up freezing is not the best way to wake up. Well neither is being cannon ball jumped on by your best friend either. She sat staring at me until I put my mug down.

“It was fine.” I said with a shrug of my shoulders picking my mug off the table. Her face went from excited to pissed in point two seconds. Clearly that was not the answer she was looking for. I laughed at her expression knowing I was pushing her buttons. Hey after all she did wake me up this morning. Her expression turned to a puppy dog pout which I cannot stand and sighed before starting the story over.

Her eyes were wide during the entire story. At times she would awe and coo at the sappy parts which caused myself to laugh. I am not a romantic like her. She saw everything as a huge foreshadow to my life with Jasper. It was one date. She was acting like he proposed to me and we were going to ride off into the sunset and start a life together.

“So when are you going to see him again?” She asked from her seat across from me
.
“I don’t know.” I picked up my coffee mug and walked into the kitchen with Jenna right on my heels.

“You do not know! You guys had a perfect date! I am surprised he did not ask you on another date when he dropped you off!” She sat down at the table as I washed my mug. He did not ask me for another date. Did this mean he did not like me? Was the whole talk about if it was a date or not at the end of the night a joke? Jenna could sense that I was upset and came over and engulfed me in a hug.

“Don’t stress. I bet he was just nervous. I have never seen Jasper go on a date before.” She gave me a tight squeeze before pulling herself onto the counter next to the sink.

“Really? He never dated anyone at school?” I asked half amused. I began busying myself putting the dishes away.

“Never. He was dating Alice for the longest time ever. Then they suddenly broke up. The whole situation is weird.” I handed her the mug and she put it on the shelf above her head.

“How weird?” I asked. I finished putting all the dishes away and walked up the stairs towards my bedroom with Jenna in tow. My room is nothing special. I had a bay window across the far wall that I could sit on. It was my favorite place to read. Along the other wall was my bed. Pillows and more pillows covered it. What can I say I am a very DIY person and enjoy making pillows. They are easy. I threw some of them on the floor before perching on my bed with Jenna on the other side.

“Well don’t you think it is weird that they all date each other?” she asked with a bemused smirk as she arranged the pillows behind her back.

“Well I never really thought of that…” and I didn’t. I never even thought about how they were dating each other. It just never was a thought that crossed my mind. It is not like they are really related or anything.

“Siblings should not date siblings. I would never date my brother if I had one.” Jenna said with a disgusted look on her face.

“Well it’s not like they are related. In adopted families relationships are common.” I snapped back. Jenna’s face was startled at my outburst. I did not mean to snap at her. It’s not like I want to defend Jasper and his family but at the same time I do. I know we are not officially together but come on. I went on a date with the kid. And I do like him and all. My thoughts began to carry on before Jenna cut me off.

“True. But the entire family? I’ll pick you up tomorrow at seven I have a lot of homework. Bye!” And with that Jenna left me alone with my thoughts on how weird the entire situation was. How the heck could Carlisle adopt six kids and they all end up together?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been over a year.. Insane.
Expect updates every other week, well about every other week!
I'm finally back on a good path in life and I am beyond excited about where this story is going!
xx