‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

I thought that life after the Demoncre’s would be easy, even though my mom decided to stay with David after everything, he had this hold on her that I recognized to be the Demoncre “secret”. I didn’t feel comfortable around anyone except one, and if someone came into my life that has any ties to the Demoncre’s they were gone. I live in a nice comfy apartment by myself that Madeline sometimes stays in when her and Jace get into arguments. Apparently he’s a jerk, and she’s a bitch. But they always manage to work it out and she goes running back to him, I think there’s something they’re not telling me but oh well. I wanted to disown him, but if I did then it means disowning Madeline and I couldn’t do that.

For now, I deal with her using me for a place to stay. It was either with me or Tabitha and lord knows what Jonny would do to Madeline while she’s sleeping. Since Tabitha moved in with Jonny, I haven’t heard from her much, not like I did after I moved in with the Demoncre’s but from what I hear her and Damien still have their flings. Stanley lives with our father now, safely tucked away out in the middle of no where, just how my dad likes it. I personally enjoy it, the fact no one could use my little brother against me anymore, plus he’s still traumatized from what Nikon/Skyler did. I still have nightmares of that place, a place that was from a year ago. It’s pathetic to still wake up once a week screaming, my boyfriend moved out because of it.

Yes, I have a boyfriend. His name’s Nicholas, yes how cute Nicholas and Nikole. Nick and Nik. Nicky and Nikki. Anyways we met after I moved out, I was in the store and couldn’t lift up the dog food in the cart so he helped me and ever since then we hit it off. Nicholas has big plans for his future, something that reminds me much of the Demoncre’s but I knew he wouldn’t make it far. He’s still in college and hopefully he’ll change his mind and become a cop with me. Since I started taking courses for Criminal Justice, life’s good for me and since I’m juggling a job, boyfriend, family, and college. I haven’t had time for my lovely friends Rochelle, and Jasmine whom probably currently hate me since they haven’t answered my emails. But as my dad always says, you can’t please everyone….

Remember watch out for the red words, they're what helps you know when a sexual scene or an inappropriate scene comes.

I've set the story up to where you don't have to read the prequel, even if it's advised to ready "Deathly Kisses" before reading this one, you don't have to.
  1. "You had a call earlier"
  2. "What happened this time?"
  3. "You need to get your act together"
  4. "Ever think we'll have kids."
  5. "Nick could've risked his life for nothing!"
  6. "Go bleach your hair blonde and come back"
  7. "I have a boyfriend, Michael".
  8. "Soon to be new member of my family"
  9. Nick's house...
  10. "Speak when spoken to"
  11. "I'm going to stay at the apartment"
  12. "Who else is in the apartment"
  13. "You disowned us"
  14. "We're surprising her damn it"
  15. "I have a boyfriend, remember that"
  16. "I am going to get some answers"
  17. Immature, pantie stealing bandits.
  18. "Nick's coming home, early."
  19. "You must be Nikole's boyfriend"
  20. "Shut up, she's finally talking about it!"
  21. "Unfair advantage that you told him."
  22. "Where's Leonardo?"
  23. "There's no escaping us"
  24. "Bridesmaid"
  25. "only protection we could offer."
  26. "A second chance as friends."
    Someone special comes back.
  27. "I knew my Uncle would sense it before I could say it"
  28. "***ing Damien & the guys have been messing with him"
  29. "I think Nick needs to go home."
    "He cant."
  30. "Welcome to the life of a Demoncre, Nicholas."
  31. "You shouldn't have, mom."
  32. "We do need another quitarist"
  33. "plus he'll be under the care of what six or seven guys?"
  34. "Let him go and I'll be yours."
  35. "Let go of the past, Skyler."
  36. "make me..forget"
  37. "I'm sorry that I don't remember you."
  38. "Tabanca, why are you bothering her?"
  39. "I love you, I can't just let you go"
  40. "I'm sorry, I'll have your kids and everything"
  41. "I don't wanna be with you anymore!"
  42. "You aren't taking her"
  43. "If I don't get it in 3 months, I will in 18 years."
  44. "It feels like I'm dying"
  45. "Laramor is perfectly fine."
  46. "But I want more kids"
  47. "Mama always loves you baby, never forget".
  48. "without him I have no life"
  49. "He's going to destroy the world"
  50. Preview Of The Next Story...