‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"Speak when spoken to"

Once we made it in Nick's room that he shared with his brothers Brody, and Kyle, he laid down on his bed which is the bottom bunk and rested.

"Does it hurt?" I winced as he winced from the slight movement of me sitting down.

"I'll get over it, not like the car ride here." He mumbled with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry." I frowned while shifting my eyes around the room. They changed it since the last I seen, they put the bunk bed in the corner and Brody's bed on the other side of the room, leaving a semi-nice space between.

"Again you didn't do anything." He assured with a smile when Kyle popped his head down from the top bunk causing me to jump back.

"Nice to see Nikole again." Kyle casually greeted before landing on the ground.

"Still sneaky as always, Kyle." I retorted while trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah well, sometimes you have to be living with two brothers." He frowned while stepping aside.

"Yeah that's true." I agreed even though I hadn't the slightest idea, but at the same time I did grow up with an older brother.

"Good evening!" Darren, Brody's best friend, howled as he slammed the door open. Brody came in with Darren and they both sat on Brody's bed.

"I am headed out." Kyle groaned and started for the door when Brody opened his mouth.

"Hey Kyle, don't be a fag and run to your boyfriend, find some pussy and get some." Brody rudely advised while grabbing a playboy magazine.

"Yeah, no homo." Darren chuckled when Kyle rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Why are you so fucking mean to him?" Nick snapped with angry eyes.

"Stay out of it crippled." Brody ordered, his nose stuck in the book as he turned it in all directions.

"I thought they were gay?" I whispered to Nick.

"What?" Brody quickly snarled; putting the magazine down.

"I thought you both were lovers? I mean you tell Kyle no homo, but I thought you two were homos, so how can you tell Kyle no homo if you're homo?" I rambled while rapidly blinking.

"Shut the fuck up." Darren spat with a shake of his head and snatched the magazine.

"Honestly Nick, get your bitch on grip." Brody hissed and grabbed his cell phone.

"Shut up, Brody and don't talk about my girlfriend like that." Nick immediately retorted with narrowed eyes.

"She's caused nothing but hell for me, I can talk to her however I want." Brody reminded while glaring at me.

"That's because you kept harrassing her." Nick returned the glare.

"No I didn't!" Brody corrected while standing up and slamming his phone on his bed.

"Hey calm down!" Darren yelled as I stood to my feet. Nick simply laid there on his back with his hands behind his head trying not to stretch his wound.

"No Darren, Nick is such a fucking idiot!" Brody screamed and slapped a hand on Nick's stomach causing Nick to groan. In a natural response I rose my fist and punched Brody, knocking him backwards.

"Damn!" Darren laughed at Brody, who didnt like that very much. He grabbed my boobs roughly and pulled, causing an indescribable pain to run through me. I shoved him away and held on my chest.

"Bitch." Brody heartlessly spat before shoving me on his bed. Darren quickly stood up with the magazine and flipped through it boredly as Brody pushed himself on me. I growled when he held my wrists at the sides of my head then held them above it with one hand.

"Get off me." I demanded through gritted teeth and watched Nick slowly stand up. Darren simply placed a hand on Nick's forehead and shoved back once, causing Nick to fall back with a thud.

"No, actually I wont. Nick and I have always shared our girlfriends, and for some reason you, he wont share?" Brody let me in on a little too much personal information.

"Is everything alright?" We heard Nick's mom call. Darren locked the door with a low chuckle.

"Everything's fine, ma!" Brody called over his shoulder.

"Get off me." I repeated with intense angry eyes.

"Shh.." Brody hushed and placed a finger to my lips.

"Dude don't hurt her." Darren finally piped up with concerned eyes, Brody whiped his head around and pointed a finger at Darren.

"You don't fucking like it, leave the room!" Brody demanded and slowly returned his head to me. I squirmed under his grip and tried to move my legs under to kick his balls but failed.

"Let go!" I screamed; finally having enough of this. Brody just coldly laughed and I heard Nick try a second time to get up. My chest was hurting like a mother fucker and when Brody brushed his finger tips across them; I winced.

"This is why you speak when spoken to." Brody laughed.



“Speak when spoken too!” He yelled back before returning his attention to me, I stared into his green eyes with worry. I shook my head at him with tears falling down my cheeks, I didn’t want my first time to be with this psycho. “What are you holding back?”

“Ow!” I cried out when he ripped the duct tape off my mouth, my nose cringed and I looked away from him.

“What are you holding back? I know there’s something I haven’t figured out about you.” He rose a single brow and looked me over, a slight smirk came across his face as he touched my leg causing me to jerk back. “Are you a virgin?”

“Don’t answer that!” Brenda demanded, that’s when he was annoyed with her. He grabbed a knife from the wall and was about to throw it at her, and knowing his perfect aim with the gun I could only imagine how he is with a knife.

“Yes, I am!” I screamed so he wouldn’t throw that knife, he lowered it and returned his eyes to me. He licked his lips and rose that left brow while staring at my lower regions with lust.

“I haven’t taken a virgin since… Well my once best friend,” he confessed.

“The best friend you betrayed?” I asked and he closed his eyes tightly, and snarled.

“Don’t talk about her!” He screamed at me, his hand went to my mouth and squeezed my lips together. “Don’t you ever talk about her again. You hear?”

“Wes,” I answered through squished lips. He jerked my face to the side roughly when he released me, I moved my jaw in a circular motion and shifted my eyes to him without moving my head. “Why Skyler?”

“Shut up! Shut up damn it! Don’t say my name like that! What don’t you understand Bridgette I have too!” He screamed at me, his eyes looked glazed over like he wasn’t even talking to me. Like he zoned out for a moment, Brenda furrowed her brows together with confusion when he snapped back to reality. “Well say thank you to Nikole, Brenda.”

“Why?” Brenda questioned when he quickly turned and threw the knife into her throat, she fell forward with blood gushing out. I jumped back causing my chair to tip over, my head hit the wall and knocked me out.


I came out of my flashback to find out that Brody released me, he and Darren just stared at me with blank expression.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Brody questioned as Darren kept shifting his eyes from my left eye to my right.

"You are what?" Darren suggested causing me to flinch. I didn't answer but yet curled in a ball and held my boobs.

"Whatever, come on Darren. Lets go get some pizza or something." Brody shrugged and left with Darren, who gave me one last look before leaving.

"Babe are you okay?" Nick asked as I slowly stood up.

"I'm hurting." I frowned as I rubbed my boobs in hope it'd help with the pain.

"I'm sorry." He frowned as I slowly sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" I replied after looking at his stomach.

"I am fine, dont worry about me." He assured before closing his eyes and opening his arm out for me to cuddle in him. I did as gestured and closed my eyes.

"I love you, Nick." I whispered with tears fighting to escape my eyes.

"I love you too, Nikole." He replied and soon we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh trust me, I know that pain she went through. My brother's best friend did that to me and it HURT!!! I had to explain to my boyfriend that it wasn't a hickey, I'll describe what it looks like in the story... ><