‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"Nick's coming home, early."

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and something draped over me. I slowly fluttered my arms and rolled over with a smile, thinking it was Nick.

"What the hell Leon!" I screamed when my brown eyes connected with his blue ones.

"Morning." He simply yawned and I realized he was so close that there was enough room next to him for Raphael.

"I said the couch!" I reminded, rolled to my side, put my feet against his stomach and kicked him off the bed.

"Ouch!" He shrieked when Raphael came into the room holding a pan and butt naked.

"What happened?" Ralph asked while slightly bobbing to the light music in the back ground.

"Put some clothes on! What the hell?" I yelled and tossed the blankets off me.

"We didn't want to sleep on the couch, and Raphael is a nudist." Leon groaned from the floor.

"Where's my bra?" I snarled, I slept with it on last night because they were here. "And I said sleep on the couch. Both of you."

"We didn't want to! The bed is much more comfortable and your bra is in the laundry." Raphael answered with a lisp and a shake of his hips as he strutted back to the kitchen.

"Maybe this was a bad idea." I mumbled to myself with my arms folded across my chest.

"Why? You have nice boobs." Leon complimented while standing up, that's when I noticed he was only wearing boxers.

"Are both of you nudists or something?" I hissed when Leon slipped his boxers off and went to the small laundry room.

"Possibility!" They both replied in unison. I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom, shut the door and locked it.

After showering and changing in some clothes, I walked out and eyed down the plate made up for me.

"I made breakfast." Ralph widely smiled.

"Hey RC did you get the Orange Juice or Milk?" Leon called from the bathroom.

"RC?" I retorted. "Haven't heard that nick name since fifth grade."

"I know." Ralph grimaced. "I haven't used it in awhile till now because apparently the ladies love it."

"I'm sure." I laughed.

"I got Orange Juice!" He finally replied and sent me a grin before returning to the meal he perfectly made for me.

"BLT's, classic." I smiled down at the yummy sandwich, said my quick prayer, and chowed down.

"Damn girl can still eat." Leon howled as he entered the room, I groaned with a roll of my eyes in the opposite direction and mumbled something along the lines of 'get some clothes on' with my mouth full. "Sorry what was that?"

"I said get some clothes on!" I demanded once I swallowed.

"Well then." He gasped and turned around. "I thought anyone would want to see my fine ass."

"And you too!" I finally noticed Raphael was still naked, see what food does to me? It takes all my attention.

"PMS." Raphael mumbled and hurried off with Leon to put some clothes on. I rolled my eyes and glanced at my half eaten BLT with a shrug.

"Sorry sandwich." I frowned and tossed it. I grabbed my cell phone and sent a text to Nick. Suddenly my phone rang and sure enough it was Nick. "Haven't heard of texting?"

"Oh gee, nice to hear from you too babe." Nick sarcastically replied with a light chuckle.

"And why didn't you just text?" I insisted with an evil grin, although he couldn't see it.

"Because I wanted to talk and not text, plus my head hurts." I could almost see his frown.

"Awe, babe. I'm sorry." I apologized while staring at the wall.

"Nothing you did. So what's up?" I could feel a friendly smile come across his face, and pictured it as though he were actually here.

"Umm I just wanted to tell you that-" I started when suddenly Raphael's shriek echoed the apartment.

"Who was that?" Nick's skeptical question immediately came after.

"Umm that's what I wanted to tell you about." I nervously chuckled.

"Are you cheating on me?" I could feel that frown again.

"No! Never!" I immediately replied.

"Oh thank God, then who is that?" He repeated.

"Two old friends from high school, Raphael and Leonardo. They're in town right now and umm kind of staying at our apartment." I winced right after I said that because Nick let out thee most frustrated growl I've ever heard.

"How long have they been there?" He calmly questioned.

"Since yesterday." I gulped.

"How long are they staying?" He too calmly suggested.

"Not sure." I gulped...again.

"I'm coming home." He informed with anger behind his tone.

"No, you need to heal first." I cooed but he cut me off.

"Nikole, I am not going to let two guys stay home alone with my girlfriend in our apartment for lord knows how long." He emphasized on many of the words to put in how he felt, and I could tell if he didn't come home now that I wouldn't hear the end of this.

"Fine." I caved, it was a no win situation. Nick hung up on me causing my heart to slow down.

"What's the matter?" Raphael immediately gushed once they both came back in the room, fully clothed.

"Nick's coming home, early." I could feel my face become pale, and my eyes wide. I was frozen in place, I've never seen or heard Nick so mad in my life and for him to hang up on me, there was a problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this chapter... :)