‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"Where's Leonardo?"

Nick stayed on the couch all day, he barely moved and didn't eat or drink anything. I didn't do much myself, all I did was sit in the corner on the floor and watched.

"You don't have to stay here and watch my suffering." Nick abruptly brought up with concerned eyes, and it was then that I realized he was watching me too.

"Not like I have anything better to do." I coughed; shifting my eyes in the other direction, and sighed.

"What happened to your friends?" He inquired with pain-stricken eyes.

"Umm. They're busy." I excused with concern. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's you that I'm worried about." He tried to shift but failed, and leaned forward while coughing.

"I need to get you to the hospital." I cried out when blood slowly rubbed on his hand.

"No, no it's fine." He cooed with a hand up, he weakly smiled and sat up.

"That asshole." I growled, stood up and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" He called from the couch, I grabbed his phone and tossed it next to him while stuffing mine in my pocket.

"Call me if something happens." I ordered then stormed out, the only nice hotel around was the one I told them about and I was going to find them there. I circled the parking lot and frowned when I didn't see their vehicle.

"Can I assist you with anything?" The lady at the counter questioned with an all too friendly smile. I walked inside smoothly and glanced around.

"Yes, two guys Leonardo and Raphael, did they book a room here?" I retorted, still looking around and over my shoulder.

"I haven't heard those names, and two guys, no ma'am." She answered after checking her computer, I frowned and turned on my heel.

"Thank you." I thanked while walking out, I got back in my car and sighed. This was going to be harder then I thought till an idea came up, maybe they're at the Demoncre Mansion. My stomach turned at the thought but knew that mansion centered around drama so it was obvious that's where they'd be.

I pulled up to the rather large iron black gates leading up the circular drive and cringed. The guy at the front gate looked bored but once he noticed me, he perked up and gave the best strict look he could muster.

"Can I help you?" His voice was slightly deep, probably not what it really sounds like.

"Yes, let me in those gates to the Demoncre mansion." I replied with a serious expression, his eyes slightly narrowed and a smirk came across his face.

"Name and reason." He formally demanded with that amused expression still on his face.

"Wedding purposes between my mom and David." I lied, even though I was invited that wasn't what this particular visit was for.

"I'll notify them right away." He assured and went into his little box, I waited for the gates to open and after watching him talk on the phone they opened. I nodded with a satisfied grin and pulled up the drive way.

"Nikole, didn't expect to see you here." Damien of all people greeted as I pulled up, the feeling of returning to this place was a horrible feeling, a chill ran down my spine that caused my toes to curl in distaste.

"Where's Leonardo?" I demanded after shutting my car off and got out, no sense to take the keys everyone here is trustworthy and if not they'd probably be killed.

"Right to the point." I heard another person chuckle, Roku came out with a grin along with Jonny. Soon enough their whole crew was outside; Damien, Roku, Jace, Alex, Jonny and Michael.

"What do you want, Nikki?" Leon came out along with Raphael.

"You asshole!" I screamed, Leon stepped out with them all lined behind him and I walked forward and punched him. Leon dodged my punch and grabbed my hand.

"Don't." Was the only thing he demanded, but I jerked my hand free then kneed him in the nuts.

"You asshole! How the hell did you know where to punch Nick? Huh? Tell me!" I screamed as he leaned forward, Raphael was about to grab me when Damien did. Some how Damien lifted me off the ground and twisted around so I was away from Leon just as I was going to kick Leon in the side. "Get off me!"

"No! Calm down!" Damien ordered as he shoved me out of his grip and I fell on the floor. My knee's hurt instantly causing a flashback.



The vans door opened causing a loud screeching sound, soon a pair of green eyes showed through and there Nikon was. He narrowed his eyes at me and grabbed behind my head, locking strands into his fists then yanked. Naturally I went in the direction my hair was being pulled and fell onto the gravel road, feeling the fresh scrapes on my knees.

“You pulled quiet a stunt back there,” Nikon hissed before roughly pulling me back up. He shoved me forward and sadly I tripped over my own two feet and fell onto my hands and knees. Tears fell down my cheeks in result from the pain as he came back and grabbed behind my neck. “Get up!”

“Ow, you’re hurting me!” I cried out, but that didn’t stop him from grabbing my arm and roughly pulling me up causing an unneeded Indian burn. I jerked my arm from his and slapped him away, then rubbed it (my arm) in a natural response.

“You have no idea what danger you’re in do you?” He replied through gritted teeth, obviously annoyed by my vicious behavior. I wont allow another man to control me, when Jack slapped me and I did nothing that’s when I vowed to never be bullied around.

“I’ve got an idea,” I whispered. My knees burnt from the fresh scrapes, my wrist stung from earlier when Nikon’s nails scratched it, and the back of my head hurt, like when Damien tried drowning me. As Nikon came closer I fell to the floor and crawled backwards, trying to get away from him.

“I suppose you’ve never been in a situation like this so I’ll explain it to you, I give you demands and you do everything I say and then maybe you’ll be taken home. But, if you don’t then I’ll instruct the two buffoons over there to kill Michael once they get the money. Capice?” His ultimatum wasn’t appealing to me but for Michael’s safety I’d do anything.

“So what, you’re going to kidnap me for yourself?” I choked out, trying to hold back anymore tears.

“Until I’m bored with you, and then I’ll dispose of you like the rest.” He nonchalantly answered like it was nothing, I was taken back by his brutal honesty how he could speak of such things like it weren’t a big deal. “Look it’s all unfortunate for you darling seeing as you’re the one who pays in the end, it’s how we work all our deals. The buffoons rob the limos, when there’s girls in the limo, I take the girls in exchange for them to use my shack. This time they want to try kidnapping, I’m not going to stop them there’s no evidence leading my name to this here shack, since my real name isn’t Nikon. Plus, what they don’t know is I’ve got cameras everywhere, once I get any itsy bitsy idea that the feds are around I just blow the shack to smithereens killing all and any who inside of it.”

“That’s cruel.” I mumble, he simply shrugged.

“Which part, the disposing of females or the shack?” He smoothly chuckled without any emotion or care at all.

“Both, how could you back-stab two people like that? Don’t you feel any remorse for what you do?” I questioned with tears in my eyes.

“No. Now lets get a move on,” he ordered. William came out with two helmets, I narrowed my eyes at Nikon and then glanced at the helmet. It had duct tape in the riders view stuck to the little plastic piece that prevents bugs (etc) from getting in their eyes. “You didn’t expect me to actually let you see where we’re going did you?”

“Be careful William, if anything happens that isn’t your fault he’ll just blow you up.” I warned, Nikon rolled his eyes and looked at William.

“Honestly do you believe such things?” He questioned, William shifted his eyes from me to Nikon.

“Nikon has been a loyal friend, mi lady such rude accusations. Take her away,” William growled. Nikon smirked and pulled out a bottle with a rag, I narrowed my eyes and before I knew it sticky goop filled my nostrils causing me to black out.


I came back to normal and found myself laying on my back, my hands dug in the ground causing the dirt to dig in my palms. All the guys staring down at me with confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, drama at my place. Other then that here you go. :)
Commets are loved and appreciated. <3