‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"You need to get your act together"

The phone was obnoxious and gave me a reason not to hurry after Madeline and demand her problem.

"Hello?" I asked in the phone as I lifted it off the hook and pushed the talk button.

"Nikole?" I heard an all too familiar voice reply.

"Ah, hey Jace-on." I almost called him 'Jace' his nickname.

"You could never call me Jace, anymore." I could almost hear his frown on the other end.

"Doesn't matter, are you calling to apologize to my beloved sister?" I retorted while glaring daggers at the closed door.

"I came to talk to... you." I was taken back by this and narrowed my eyes.

"And what is it that you'd like to discuss?" I kept everything formal, it's the best way.

"Us." He replied, part of me felt good when he said 'us' reminded me of old times but another part made me cringe because one I have Nick and two he's with my sister.

"You mean, you and I?" I corrected, and to me there's a big difference.

"...Yes." He sighed.

"What about you and I?" I growled, growing annoyed with his hesitant replies.

"I miss you, Nikole." He confessed causing me to quit breathing.

"Look Jason, you're the one that chose this and I'm glad you did. I'm with an amazing guy, and you're with an amazing girl who happens to be my twin. Now get your fucking act together or please inform my sister that she's wasting her time on a loser like you." I harshly spat before clicking the end button.

"Was that Jace?" Maddie quietly creeped back in the room. I slowly averted my eyes to hers and glared.

"You need to get your act together, that or leave me out of this." I hissed and slammed the phone down before stomping to my room.

"It's not easy for me you know!" She screamed after me but I ignored her, I went to my room and slammed the door shut. "Nikole!"

"What?" I snarled while opening my door.

"It's dad." She sighed, holding the phone out for me.

"Ya?" I asked in the phone with a roll of my eyes.

"Is she okay?" He immediately replied.

"Yes." I growled.

"Tomorrow night, we're all having dinner. I have an announcement." He continued.

"An announcement, about?" I suggested with furrowed brows, ignoring Maddie's confused expression.

"You'll see if you go." He weakly chuckled.

"Alright, count us there." I sighed when Maddie snatched the phone.

"What's the announcement? Why wont you tell me? Dad, I'm your favorite remember! Oh c'mon what has Stan done? Psssh. All he does is sleep and school work... yes I know why... fine! Love you too." She hung the phone up with a huff.

"Are you better now?" I sarcastically questioned causing her to narrow her eyes.

"You can be such a bitch." She retorted when her phone rang. "It's Jace."

"Well decide what you're going to do." I ordered causing her to glare at me.

"I am going back to Jace, you haven't helped me at all." She harshly spat before leaving my apartment. I stood there dumbfounded, she comes here and bitches at me about something she started? I rolled my eyes and locked the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lalala :) Hate or love enjoy...