‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"We do need another quitarist"

I was glad to see Michael out of the room and Nick already in bed, meant I had a chance to sleep.

"Nikki, I love you." Nick whispered as I crawled in bed.

"I love you too." I replied, my heart doing a little flip.

"I'm going to be with you through thick and thin, okay?" He secretly promised as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Okay." I smiled while snuggling into him, and we both fell asleep.

I woke up alone, my eyes slowly fluttered open like in a movie. My head felt heavy and my vision spun, I heard a Male's scream but couldn't tell who it was.

"Nick?" I groaned as I tossed what you could call 'blankets' from me and went to the small black door. I held a hand to my head as I tried to turn the handle when the scream was heard again, this time perfectly recognizable as Nick's.

"Nick babe! Nicholas!" I screamed, ignoring my head ache and tried opening the door when there was a laugh from behind. I slowly turned to see him, the man that haunted me, the man that made my life a living hell. It was Nikon.

"My, my, Nikole. What have you done?" The exact thing I could have sworn I heard the other day, I gulped and froze when Nick's scream was heard yet again.

"Please...Please just leave Nick alone, please." I plead with tears streaming down my cheeks, he leaned forward and wiped the tear from my cheek.

"Play the game and he wont lose." He assured with a grin, then looked over my head. "Just remember, for now, it's just a dream."

"What?" I asked when suddenly my vision went black.


"Nikole? Nikole!" I gasped back to reality and seen Nicholas holding me as I lay on the floor.

"What happened?" I questioned when I realized it was Nick holding me, immediately I snuggled in him allowing tears to fall.

"Is she alright?" Michael and Damien stood by simply staring at me, Damien has his arms folded across his chest and eyes narrowed.

"He was in my dreams." I gasped out, my eyes widely opened afraid if I closed them I'd see him again.

"In your dreams?" Michael repeated and Damien snorted.

"You wish." Damien harshly teased when Michael turned around.

"Get out." Michael demanded and Damien shook his head.

"We have band practice man." Damien reminded causing Michael to flinch.

"Go ahead, Michael. I'm fine." I assured and kept my head in Nick's chest.

"Why don't you come and listen? Get your mind off it." Michael suggested, I felt Nick tense up with excitement causing me to sigh. Part of me wanted to say 'no' knowing Nick would join their little band, but part of me knew watching them play would help a lot.

"Fine." I caved causing Nick to smile widely and help me up. He tried to keep his cool, and he did till we made it down to the basement of this mansion with a recording studio. Nick's eyes glowed as he stared at all the equipment.

"Who is this?" Roku questioned with narrowed eyes as he stared at Nick.

"Nicholas." Michael measly introduced then grabbed the microphone doing a couple of "testings" in it.

"I'm Roku, and don't touch." Roku ordered while sitting behind the recording table, with loads of buttons and lights. I sat on the couch as the guys started their little practicing. Damien took notice of Nicholas' interest with enjoyment.

"We do need another guitarist." Damien stopped the recording causing Michael to hiss, along with Jonny.

"How many damn band members are even allowed?" Jace growled, his eyes staring at Nick with hatred. I rolled mine and placed my hand on Nick's.

"Don't mind them." I sighed with disapproval as Jace rolled his eyes in the other direction.

"So far we have two vocalists, a lead guitarist, drummer, and bass. Maybe we do need a second guitarist?" Roku took in Damien's idea then turned to Nick. "You any good?"

"He sucks." I lied, I couldn't believe I just did that. Nick looked at me with a hurt expression the sighed.

"She's right." He agreed, but secretly he didn't agree. I took in a deep breath then turned away, maybe if he practiced with them once it wouldn't hurt?

"I lied. Okay, he's pretty good. I mean practicing together once wouldn't hurt, I just don't want him part of the band." I greedily spoke with a weak smile, Damien's smile never left his lips.

"Good, take that guitar there, I actually bought it for you." Damien chuckled, he already knew I was going to cave or he was going to force Nick in the group.

"Lets start this thing." Roku spoke to the guys on the other side of the glass, and slowly they started as Nick stared at the play book trying to get the songs down. At first he really did suck, which made me slightly happy, but Damien didn't give up on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!! And gets interesting-er :p