‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"plus he'll be under the care of what six or seven guys?"

Damien did this to piss me off, I stared as they slowly accepted Nick in the band and part of me wished I would have just shut up. But instead I allowed it, and there Nick was playing band with the guys that were already famous. Leon came in the room with Raphael and the two took pictures of the band.

"New member? Should be interesting." Raphael chuckled as he started typing on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked while sitting next to him, Leon kept taking pictures with a grin when slutty chicks came in the room and posed next to the guys.

"I am twittering about the newest arrival." Raphael explained causing me to frown, in less than ten minutes those pictures of Nick with the guys would be uploaded on the Internet and passed around the world.

"Our concert is in six months, this is going to be interesting." Damien chuckled and sent me conniving grins.

"We both know there's a crisis going on and you want to take my boyfriend to play band?" I growled causing everyone that was talking amongst each other to shut up.

"The crisis is against you, not him, plus it's probably best that he isn't around you. You might get him killed." Damien harshly snarled, causing me to flinch at what he said. The thought of Nick dying ripped a hole in my heart.

"Fine." I stood to my feet and stomped out of the room, listening to someones footsteps chasing after me.

"Nikki." Nick started as Damien yelled for him to get back, and surprisingly Nick didn't obey.

"What?" I snapped around as he grabbed my arm.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." He frowned his eyes staring intensely in mine.

"I'm not mad at you." I assured causing him to weakly smile.

"I love you too much and wouldn't want to ruin that for something silly." He insisted, and that's when I knew why he didn't listen to Damien. Damien can't interrupt love, can't tell Nick to do something that might interfere with how we feel about each other.

"I want you to be happy." I choked out.

"I'm happy with you and I don't have to do this. I mean if I do, I'll be extremely happy and wont change for the worst like most artists do, I promise." He sincerely assured with a grin, he had his hand around my heart and knew he had control.

"Okay." I nodded with the fakest smile I could muster.

"Thank you!" He squealed, wrapped his arms around me and twirled. "You wont regret it!"

"I hope not." I whispered as he ran back in the room, part of me wondered if that was because Damien demanded and now that he was assured our love was secure he had to listen?

"Why did you let him knowing it wont be like he said?" Leon came out of the dark shadows causing me to jump slightly.

"I want him to be happy, plus he'll be under the care of what six or seven guys? I know he's safe." I weakly smiled and turned to Leon.

"What about you?" He suggested, his almost white eyes staring into my hazel ones.

"I don't matter right now." I coldly admitted then walked up the stairs alone, with a smile on my face. Hopefully Nick will stick with the guys during this crisis then once the crisis is over I'll demand he quit and be with me. That plan was almost too perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's so selfish of her hahaha but oh well what can you say? Wouldn't make a story if it wasn't interesting or something anyone would expect. :p