‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"Let him go and I'll be yours."

A few months passed and no death threats yet, maybe whoever was coming after me finally gave up? I took in a deep breath as Nick got ready for what Damien called a 'small gig'.

"I'm nervous as hell." Nick mumbled, his face grim as he held the guitar tightly in his hands. We heard the crowd from behind the curtains and let me tell you that didn't sound like a 'small' anything to me.

"Don't be, you've been practicing this for a long time." I cooed but even I was nervous for him.

"I love you." He told me as though that would help his nerves and gave me a huge kiss.

"Alright people, we're on!" Roku yelled while going to the stage to announce the band he so lovely created. Nick went out with his band and I stayed back stage with Raphael and Roku as Leon took pictures.

"We're all still young, Nikki." Raphael randomly stated with a small smile on his lips as we both watched the band play.

"Yeah. That's true." I mumbled and stared down at my hands, I glanced back at Nick and smiled as he rocked out. Maybe this is what he needed, what we both needed? I was about to holler and root for him when the lights cut out of the whole stadium.

"Nick?" I called as people screamed and cried, I narrowed my eyes trying to focus when someone wrapped an arm around me.

"Don't speak." The person whispered causing me to try and elbow them, I did my best to fight them off but blacked out.

Why did I black out? What the hell happened? I slowly woke up on a cold bed and opened my eyes. It was a creme colored room, I narrowed my eyes at the curtains flowing in the bedroom leading out to the balcony and sighed. I was where I didn't want to be again.

"Nikon?" I quietly called as I got up from the bed, still in the dress I wore last night.

"So you remember?" He chuckled from outside. I froze when I seen the smoke coming from behind him and tightly closed my eyes, my nightmares became reality.

"Where's Nick?" I questioned and looked around, surely he knew about my boyfriend since he planned this whole thing.

"Doesn't matter." He answered taking another hit of his cig.

"It does to me." I growled and narrowed my eyes at the back of his head.

"Don't give me such hatred Nikole, have we really become this?" He sighed, I could tell the frustration behind his tone.

"I thought you were dead?" I changed the subject while slowly stepping out on the balcony.

"No you wished I was dead." He harshly corrected then turned to me, his blue eyes seemed to glow at me.

"Maybe... Did you hurt anyone from the band?" I wasn't going to specify names and he already knew who I was mainly talking about because he laughed.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He chuckled and smashed his cig in the ashtray.

"Tell me." I demanded but he shook his head.

"How did you like that dream?" He abruptly brought up, did he purposely invade my dreams? Is that possible? I looked away with a slight shake of my head.

"You did that to me?" I choked out, but what did I expect? I mean after all we are talking about Nikon, one of the most sadistic men out there.

"Don't act so surprised my darling, please just smile for me." He was messing with me right now, playing that sick twisted game he was talking about earlier.

"No. Fuck you." I growled and started for the room, I wasn't about to play any of his sick twisted games, not this time. He wouldn't hurt Nick, and if he did I personally would kill him.

"They thought by locking you up that would keep me from getting to you, but as months went by they lowered their guards and here you are. I am not about to let you walked out, I hope you know. So if you're planning on finding him Nikole, you're piss out of luck." He growled and started to chase after me, I quickened my speed opened the door to just have it slammed shut again.

"Let him go and I'll be yours." I ultimatum-ed him, could I really do that?

"I was hoping you'd make such a deal for me, I mean you did so well to help create Nicholas such a lovely new life without you, seeing as the band will be his life and he wont miss you that much." His words stung but I took them into consideration.

"What are your terms?" I couldn't believe how bravely I was speaking right now, as Nikon stood there with a grin on his face.

"For one quit calling me Nikon, I am Skyler if you haven't forgotten. Two, I want you to tell the Demoncre family that you love me and for them to no press charges and/or kill me or shall I say attempt to kill me like Damien tried." He elaborated while staring intensely in my eyes.

"Let me guess after all the shit you've done you want to start a normal life, get married like you talked about, hell have a few kids and live a rather complete life huh?" I sarcastically questioned but the way he looked at me made me realize that was exactly what he wanted.

"Find someone else." I simply growl and shoved his arm away.

"Fine I'll just have him killed, so you can see how easy it really is to just find someone else." He mocked me, he knew I was in love with Nick and wouldn't risk his life even if that meant me giving up my own life. I took in a deep breath and without hesitation.

"Okay, anything else?" I gulped as he stared at me with perverse eyes.

"I want you to promise to be mine, no funny business, I've already got a few people on lock. If I die the message will be sent for a massacre of everyone you love, everyone you cared for will cease to exist. Now I'm not completely selfish, the message will only be sent if I don't die of natural causes." He explained while using the back of his hand to rub my upper arm.

"I understand." I whispered, not staring at him but behind him. Nick's life, as well as the others, were at stake and I don't want a big blood bath in my honor.

"Lets start damage control oh and since you've already agreed, I actually didn't touch the others. No, I took you and left them. Had a female tell them that you had to shit, and that you'll probably just head back home." He chuckled.

"They wouldn't believe the last part." I sourly busted his bubble.

"And why's that?" He retorted, his eyes intensely staring at me.

"Because I've been locked up like you said. Just because a few months passed and they let Nick in a band and me ride along doesn't mean they allowed me out of their sight." I confessed with the most wicked smile on my face.

"Well if you think this will put a damper on my plans, well it wont. Especially when you tell them that you love me and you don't wish anything bad to happen to me, or else." He mused with his thumb under his chin and his pointer finger on his lips. "Now we shall plan out how we're going to break the news and smoothly put me back in the good favors of my....parents."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if people think I sped this up too quickly, I'm getting frustrated with how slow the story has been and need to keep myself interested in it. :) I've got a new branch of the story idea coming out and cant wait to finish this one... anyways hope you enjoy!!!