‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"I love you, I can't just let you go"

Curiosity killed me, I took the rest of the day memorizing things and found myself surprisingly good at it. But it didn't satisfy my wandering mind, I kept walking by his office to see if I could over hear something.

"She doesn't know." I heard Skyler whisper, it was a teaser that caught me like the dumb curious cat that died from it. I leaned my ear against the door and ceased breathing so I could hear the tiniest words. "It's a surprise."

"What are you doing?" I jumped what felt like five feet in the air and turned to see a guy with blonde-ish short hair and sea blue eyes.

"Umm." I stammered when the door opened and Skyler stood there with a sigh.

"What are you doing, Nikole?" Skyler groaned then his attention pulled away from me. "Seanad, what are you doing here?"

"I've come to check on Damien." This Seanad guy answered, his eyes never leaving mine with suspicion.

"Seanad is a rather weird name." I nervously made conversation causing the guy to narrow his eyes even more.

"You call me Sean, remember?" Seanad reminded with that look still on his face.

"Oh yeah." I lied and turned to Skyler. "I'm just going to go watch television or something."

"That's best." Skyler agreed, kissed my head then turned back to Sean. I nodded then hurried off to the other room where I remembered had a rather nice LCD flat screen. I sat down, sinking in the huge leather couch and grabbed the remote.

"Umm..." I mentally cursed myself as I examined the controllers, there were four. I took in a deep breath and tried each one, that turned on multiple things till I seen a layout of the house on the television, all cameras.

"Nikole?" I heard and immediately shut it off with a weak smile when an unrecognizable guy came in the room. His dark brown eyes stared at me with sadness, his brown hair going in his face.

"Ergh." I murmured with a weak smile and stood up. "Yeah?"

"What happened? Why did you break up with me? I'm confused, did I do something wrong? I mean, I thought you loved me? I love you, I just cant let you go. I followed Damien here, and Sean. I just cant settle for the information they gave me, I love you too much." This guy confessed his out most love for me, I stood there like a deer caught in headlights. What was he rambling about?

"Damn it Nicholas!" I heard another guy growl, his blond hair in the same fashion as this brunette. His blue eyes shifted to me then back at this guy he called Nicholas. "David already explained everything."

"I wont accept that, she doesn't love this guy! We all know it! I didn't even know about him!" Nicholas screamed and in came a pissed off Skyler, he growled and I could have sworn his eyes flashed red.

"Who thee fuck are you? Leave my fiancee alone! Get the fuck out of my house, Michael I swear if he tries to fuck things up I will kill him!" Skyler threatened, his voice loud and echoing the mansion. I felt a pain in my chest as Skyler continued to threaten this Nicholas guy's life.

"Skyler quit it! Don't threaten him like that!" I scolded, which took everyone back.

"What?" Michael questioned, his eyes slightly narrowed as he stared me over. I stood there with my mouth open and slowly slithered back to the chair.

"I mean, it's not cool ya know. Life is precious, it's just wrong especially since he didn't try to come kill me or anything." I nodded then shifted my attention to the television that's plain black.

"Brain washed? Did you brain wash her?" Nicholas pressed on.

"I had a nasty fall." I dryly answer for Skyler while trying to figure the TV out.

"Nasty fall? Sounds like a cover up." Nick insisted and in return got hit upside the head by that Damien guy.

"If you continue pressuring my brother Nick, you'll be kicked out of the band." Damien warned then glanced at me as I tried to figure the controllers out, he walked over with a sigh and snatched the controller from me. He clicked a button then grabbed another controller and clicked another button. Soon enough the TV was on E! News.

"The band doesn't mean anything to me without Nikole." Nicholas snarled, his eyes resting on me with determination behind them.

"Look if you don't shut the fuck up, we'll kick you out of the family and put you back to that family my dad forced you to live with." Damien threatened causing Nick to shut up.

"I don't want to be apart of your family, I love the family I have with my brothers and sisters." Nicholas confessed.

"Consider yourself lucky to not have grown up with the so called family." Skyler sneered, all the meanwhile I sat there more confused than before.

"What the hell is going on?!" I finally spoke up, annoyed that I didn't know anything.

"Nothing, Nikole. Just go back to the TV." Skyler ordered then turned back to the guys that rudely came in our home.

"Explain who they are first." I demanded while standing up, I threw the controller down and glared at them.

"Fine! This is my half brother Damien, and my brother Nicholas. Along with my cousins Sean and Michael. Okay? Now go back to the fucking television!" Skyler screamed, causing me to immediately sit down again. I didn't like it when he talked to me like that, especially in front of others.

"Don't talk to her like that! and I don't want to be related to you, nor you, nor anyone here! Now give me my girlfriend and we will leave your life forever!" Nicholas stood his ground, he had his hands straight down his sides and the look on his face was threatening.

"You are related to me whether you want to or not, take the contacts out, you'll see the resemblance!" Skyler demanded and for some reason Nicholas took them out without question, his green eyes glowed with hints of blue.

"Quit using your skills against me, Skyler." Nicholas ordered.

"No, I like to actually. I was going to kill you, Nicky. But you're the only thing I have left of my mom, and Jack lied to me. He said my mom died while giving birth to me, but it wasn't I she died with...it was you." Skyler's voice was low and depressing, but there I sat staring at the two with confusion.

"Then wouldn't you want to kill me then to get back for killing her?" Nicholas questioned, his eyes narrowed at Skyler.

"I was going to kill you at first, but I figured having you meet the girl of my dreams and stealing her back from you would be punishment enough. Think of it as revenge, when I found out you were alive and my love escaped me, I had to get you two to meet." Skyler was scary, his voice didn't sound anything like the him I first met.

"You're a son of a bitch!" Nicholas screamed and lunged but Michael held Nicholas back.

"We live to fight another day." Michael assured Nicholas, then Skyler laughed.

"What's the matter Michael? Haven't you told him how you love her too? I mean damn, if I didn't do a good job finding the perfect girl that all my brothers and cousins want." Skyler mused with his arms crossed over his chest and his thumb pressed to his lips. Were they talking about me?

"She'll find out, you sick bastard. And when she does we'll see who is laughing then." Michael warned then carried Nicholas out.

"You're wrong, Skyler. All you had to do was come back and quit the evil tactics, but obviously the secret has too big of a hold on you." Damien shook his head at Skyler before heading out the door.

"It balances out though right?" Skyler called causing Damien to stop right before leaving.

"Meaning?" Damien retorted, his eyes locked on Skyler's. None of them glancing at me at all.

"I'm evil, conniving, demonic as you and the others say. Where as Nicholas is caring, loving, and the total opposite of me. Ironic isn't it? Well now our father can have his perfect sons, and leave me the hell alone." Skyler's voice was filled with venom, envious was written all over his face as he stared at Damien.

"What ever you say." Damien shrugged, his eyes finally connected with mine. "But you know they wont rest till she's home."

"I know this, and it will be fun." Skyler chuckled, his chuckle was scary and evil.

"We shall see, I thought I killed you once, I wont hesitate to finish the job." Damien warned.

"Oh you will hesitate, trust me." Skyler mused with a nod. Damien simply rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind him. I sat there with my mouth slightly agape, my mind slightly hurting from all this abrupt information.

"What was all that? What the hell have I missed?" I questioned but Skyler ignored me and went to his office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh snap!!! Aren't for those that had a hard time keeping up with this chapter, basically it's saying...

Skyler didn't die by Damien, obviously, and he set Nikole to meet with Nicholas (without neither of them knowing, see if you remember Nick met Nikki at the store when she was getting dog food. But what they both didn't know is Skyler purposely made Nick walk in the aisle at the perfect time, since he can control his little bro as you noticed). Obviously Nicholas is related to Skyler, and Skyler found out way before Jack said but Jack didn't want Skyler to know that Nicholas was related to Skyler, but the reason the Demoncre's wouldn't let Nick leave is because of that reason right there. :) Making more sense? If not comment me and I'll personally comment your page with a thorough story aight? Love ya all!!!!