‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"I'm sorry, I'll have your kids and everything"

I had to put the pieces together, it would bother me if I didn't. Nicholas confessed his love to me, which means I must have been with him before Skyler came up. Damien thought he killed Skyler which meant Skyler is bad news? Or that Damien is extremely violent?

I took in a deep breath and exhaled sharply when Skyler came in the room, he too took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"Nikole, ignore everything you heard please. It's not what you're going to think or anything, Nicholas is mad because he loved you but you loved me and not him." Skyler tried to explain, but why did I feel more for Nicholas and I didn't even know him?

"What is he talking about you using what against him?" I ignored what he asked and wanted a few questions of my own to be answered.

"He has this theory that I supposedly can make him do anything but I told him it's only because he has respect for his older brother, he hates it when I tell him what to do." He answered with a weak smile.

"Makes sense." I shrugged with a sigh. "Skyler, please don't ever talk the way you did again."

"I wont around you, I promise." He sincerely assured with a grin, he came over and grabbed my wrist pulling me in his arms. "I love you Nikole."

I didn't answer, instead I just hugged him back when the phone rang in the other room. Skyler uneasily moved when someone answered it and a maid came in the room to tell him who called.

"I'll be back." He excused himself and left me alone. I took a seat and glanced at the shiny thing that caught my eye, it's my engagement ring that he gave me. I stared at it intensely with a frown, I didn't want to be engaged to Skyler and slowly I caught myself wandering to Nicholas. Who was he? Why did he confess all that? Was Skyler telling me the truth? Was I in love with Skyler; not Nicholas, and maybe Nicholas was just a jealous brother? If so, why am I thinking of him right now?

"Anything I can get for you?" That annoying maid asked with that fake smile on her face, I turned to her with a glare and my eyes wide. Immediately she backed away and didn't say a word as she left me alone.

Later on, Skyler and I ate dinner. It was in silence, neither of us spoke as we poked our Spaghetti.

"So the engagement party invitations will be sent out." Skyler broke the silence, his eyes connected with mine causing me to look away.

"Engagement party?" I repeated with furrowed brows as I twirled my fork.

"Yeah, because we're engaged. I was thinking of inviting my family, even if they hate me." He sighed, a hidden sadness behind his voice.

"Why do they hate you?" I inquired, not meaning to bring up horrible memories.

"I'm the black sheep of my family, the outcast." He flatly explained with yet another sigh.

"And you don't like it?" I insisted.

"I hate it." He confessed then dropped his fork. "I just want to be part of a family, have that wonderful life Damien has with his parents even if our dad can be a dick."

"Why don't you just tell them that? Or have you tried already?" I advised with a straight expression.

"They don't listen to things like that, Nikole our family feeds off other people's misery. I'm sorry but I will hurt you in our future together, and I'll apologize after but it's just who we are. Once a week we have to get out our urges, and my father loves tormenting me and feeding off my pain." He mumbled then returned to his meal.

"Then why do you show him your pain?" I didn't care for my dinner now, my whole attention was on Skyler.

"That's why I'm marrying you, I don't want anything to do with them." He groaned.

"But you do, you're just saying you don't." I corrected causing him to shift his eyes to mine.

"It's best that way." He nodded then looked down at his plate.

"It shouldn't be that way." I sighed.

"Nothing should be the way it is, but it's just what it is. We grow from it, you and I will get married, have kids, and then our kids will have kids and we'll have our own big family to live from." He assured with a big smile on his face.

"Kids right now?" I asked with furrowed brows, I didn't even want to get married right now to be honest.

"What's the matter?" He frowned, his eyes shifting from my right one to the left.

"Nothing just, it seems a little early for us don't you think?" I suggested.

"Not again." He sighed then pushed his plate away, while standing up.

"What's the matter?" I gulped.

"Before your fall you said the same thing, I don't want to have to convince you again to what we need." He seemed so depressed and I felt extremely bad.

"I'm sorry, I'll have your kids and everything." I promised with a smile causing him to shift his eyes back to mine.

"Really?" That smile returned to his face again.

"Yes, really." I returned that wide smile, although mine was fake, which caused him to jump with joy.

"Thank you, Nikole." He pulled me out of my chair and carried me to the bedroom.

"No premarital sex." I scolded as he tossed me on the bed.

"But we have before." He frowned.

"Skyler." I hissed.

"Okay, we didn't." He chuckled and laid next to me. "Then we sleep?"

"Yes, we'll just sleep." I giggled and snuggled to him. Slowly we both drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
That sneaky bastard lol