‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"You aren't taking her"

It felt like days since I've seen any form of life aside from Skyler horribly coming in and doing perverse things to me. The dark room was getting to me, my mind drifted to horrible thoughts that didn't allow me to sleep. It's like some nightmare was taking over of dogs and mazes. I rapidly shook my head and slammed it against the wall.

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Stop it!" I repeated over and over. I was hungry and thirsty. My whole body ached and my mind wasn't at ease. The door opened allowing a bright flash of light to fill my eyes causing me to immediately close them and curl in a ball to escape it.

"Have you learned your lesson?" He questioned, I could feel his heartless gaze watching me. I slowly adjusted to the abrupt light and looked at him. He looked surreal, something I hadn't seen before. That or it's because I haven't seen anything but darkness for the longest time.

"Yes." I whispered when he came over, grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet.

"You should have known not to be so ungrateful Nikole. Next time cherish that I love you, understand?" He questioned then checked my hand to make sure the ring was still there, when he seen it was he pulled me out of that dark hell hole.

"My, my Skyler. A little harsh?" That Tabanca chick spoke while leaning against the wall, she shifted her eyes to mine and frowned.

"Not now Tabanca." Skyler growled and drug me down the hall.

"The curse that lives with me is speaking loud with her, I can't let you continue to abuse her." She continued with narrowed eyes.

"What did I say?" He groaned but she didn't care, she pulled out a rather large weapon and put it in his face.

"What did I say?" She repeated with a serious expression.

"If you kill me then you die." He warned.

"It would be the first, and probably the best thing to happen to me." She insisted but he didn't budge.

"Put the weapon down or I'll kill you first." He threatened but she just howled with laughter.

"You cant kill me, remember?" She mused then shifted her eyes to me. "Come on Nikole."

"You aren't taking her." He groaned but she simply yanked me from him and continued to hold the gun to his face.

"You've been a naughty boy, Skyler. I will return her once you've got your act straight." She assured and walked backwards with me to the exit. There was a motorcycle waiting outside, and quickly she gave me a helmet while putting one on for herself.

"Thank you." I thanked with the biggest smile.

"Hurry before he comes out and kills me." She ushered then started the motorcycle, I hoped on the back un-graceful like when Skyler came running out.

"No Tabanca, no!" He yelled but she sped off with me on the back of her motorcycle.

"Why did you take me now and not earlier?" I questioned with furrowed brows when we finally pulled over.

"Because now you have what I need." She answered then glanced down at my stomach.

"Excuse me?" I retorted, what was she talking about.

"This wont be the best thing that happens to you Nikole, I can assure you pain will become your best friend. I've lived for too long for anyone to fuck this up, I need what you have for me. So I must protect you for eighteen years." She smiled while pulling out a phone. "I have her."

"What's going on?" I screamed as she pulled me in a van.

"Your life is in good hands now." She assured before slamming the van doors shut...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapters short, I'm getting annoyed with the story lol sorry... ><