‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"Mama always loves you baby, never forget".

I wasn't going to let Skyler do this to me, at all. I sure as hell wouldn't let him harm our son, and the followed week when Skyler raised a hand at Laramor that's when I knew it was time. I sat there on the floor cradling my little boy as he cried when his dad came into the room.

"Boys don't cry." Skyler drilled in.

"Don't tell him that!" I yelled back but Skyler ignored me.

"You've lied to me lately." He hissed and tossed the birth control pills he found.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I gulped and shifted my eyes to the pills.

"I think you do know, and you've betrayed my trust. Now you will pay in the best way possible." He grinned evilly and turned his attention to Laramor.

"Knock it off, Skyler!" I screamed when he tried taking Laramor from me, I knew he wouldn't kill his own son but I had a feeling he was going to make Laramor into a monster. I grabbed a bat and slammed it to the back of his head causing him to knock out.

"Ma." Laramor gasped with bewilderment as his dad laid limp on the floor, I grabbed my little boy's hand and grabbed our suitcase that I packed awhile ago for this day. I grabbed Skyler's wallet and ran out of the house with my kid in my arms.

"I don't know where we're going but we're going." I assured with a smile, happy tears almost falling down my cheeks. None of the maids stopped us, none of the guards stopped us, they all watched with smiles because Skyler couldn't order them to do anything for he's out. They all knew they'd come after me but till then they waved me off and handed us a bag of food to go.

We traveled for weeks, and I was getting restless. We didn't have enough money to pay for even him, and I wasn't going to give up. I held him close in my arms with a weak smile when I noticed a nice little family.

"Laramor, I can't help you anymore. If we're together, we'll be found. He can always find me, I'm sure he's on my trail right now. But you, I don't know if he'll always find you. I can't risk it, baby, you know what I'm talking about?" I knelt in front of him with tears in my eyes, I wrapped his blanket around him and glanced at the family through their windows.

"Ma?" He whispered, his eyes staring at mine with question. I couldn't do this, but I had too. I took in a deep breath and carried him to the house, I knocked on the door and waited till I heard people's voices. I put all his stuff down and gave him a huge kiss.

"Mama always loves you baby, never forget." I smiled and had him say his name, then once the door opened I ran. I hid behind a bush and watched as the lady stood there with furrowed brows and glanced down at my son. A note stuffed in his pocket.

"Honey! Come quick!" The lady yelled over her shoulder, she stared down at Laramor with questionable eyes as her husband came out and found the note in Laramor's pocket.

"Dear Lovely Family, I hope my judgments aren't wrong and that you'll take care of my son. Sadly his father is abusive, and if he finds us both well I cant risk it so I ask that you take my son into your loving family. His name is Laramor, but feel free to name him something else for I didn't choose his name. If it was my choice, his name would have been Lucas. Please be patient with him and give him the love, I nor his father could give him. Thank you very much... I've left a note for him when he gets old enough, you may proof read it and see if you'd like to give it to him or not... I only ask that you please let him know if you do tell him you're not his biological parents that his mother loved him so very much..." The man read aloud and frowned.

"Oh dear." His wife sighed as Laramor turned around, his eyes staring exactly where I am like he knew. Instead of running to me, he turned back to the couple and put his arms up for them. At that moment I knew my son would be something great when he got older. I just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry such a short chapter, I'm not sure when I can update again if I can continue today lol so hope you enjoyed!!!