‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"He's going to destroy the world"

I passed a few states, stayed with a few people and almost gave up till the thought of Tabanca getting ahold of Laramor came to me. What happens if she does get ahold of him? And why hadn't I thought of this before? I took in a deep breath and started my way back to where I was when a vehicle pulled in front of me.

"What are you doing? Where have you been?!" It was my mother, she got out of the car screaming as some guys grabbed me. I jerked and tried fighting but I was too weak.

"I am an adult, I can do as I please." I sighed.

"Where is your child?" She questioned, looking around.

"Don't worry about him anymore." I growled.

"Nikole, you don't understand." David appeared with a frown.

"Don't understand what?" I repeated with narrowed eyes.

"I have the gift of seeing into the future, you gave birth to a boy right?" David inquired with furrowed brows.

"Possibility." I replied while biting my bottom lip.

"He's going to destroy the world." David continued with sad eyes.

"Not my little boy." I whispered with furrowed brows.

"Don't be stupid, you have no idea what's going to happen to everyone!" Jack turned around from the passenger seat as Dean drove.

"My son is my world." I sternly reply.

"He must die." Jack corrected.

"No!" I screamed and jerked forward but David pushed me back in the chair.

"It's for the best Nikole, if Tabanca gets ahold of him, lord knows what she'll do with him anyways." David sighed.

"You said you could see in the future, what does she do then?" I challenged with tears in my eyes.

"I don't see everything perfectly." He coughed.

"Likely story. You should know what happened to my son if you can see the future." I snarled then received a slap but surprisingly it was from my mom.

"You need to be serious now, Nikole." My mom ordered, I've never seen her so nervous.

"Why is it my son that's got to die? Huh? Why is it always me!" I screamed, my voice fading in and out.

"Oh shut up." Jack demanded with a roll of his eyes.

"We just want to know where he is." David repeated with a frown.

"I'm not telling you shit." I growled.

"We'll treat her like a prisoner then." Jack evilly laughed.

"You'd enjoy that." I whispered.

"I don't want you to do anything to my daughter." My mom spat with narrowed eyes.

"Yvette, there's nothing I can do. Everyone's lives depends on that boy getting in our grasp, before Tabanca can do anything." David cooed, trying to justify what they want to do.

"We can raise him properly if we get him, right?" My mom suggested, desperately.

"I'm not giving him to you." I continued. "No matter how much you put me through pain."

"We will do whatever we have to do, Nikole." David choked, he stared at his hands but I shrugged.

"Then so be it." I smiled, if they couldn't find my son then surely enough Skyler nor Tabanca could. I picked the perfect family and he would grow up as a normal boy, everything I've ever wanted for him.

"We're coming up to the mansion now." Dean announced.

"You have until this car stops in front of those doors to decide." David warned, my mom stood there biting her tongue.

"You are not going to hurt my daughter." She repeated with death eyes.

"We will do what ever we have to do to get the information we need." Jack mused, a smirk on his face.

"My son will grow up normally, he will have a wonderful life, and become one of the greatest men of all time. Nothing you can do will change his future and if you can't find him, then Skyler can't find him and neither can that bitch Tabanca find him. I rest my case, now do whatever makes you both feel better and helps you sleep at night. But having to give up my son was the worst thing anyone can do to me, I'm willing to keep him alive by any means necessary." I assured with a grin on my face, and with a smile I was dragged out of the van and down to the dungeons.... Where I spent many years beaten, and tormented .... within those years, I never spoke a word of my son... I know my son will never forget me.... Never Forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I hate to end this story so soon but I can't wait for the next story. :) It's still about this story but hey guess what? It's not in Nikole's POV!!! <3