‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

Preview Of The Next Story...

~Preview Of The Next Story~

I stumbled my way home, holding onto the fences as I made my way. I hated those guys with a passion, they would always gang up on me but some how I made them beat the shit out of each other. I didn't understand why I could make people do things they didn't want to do but I some how manage to.

"Oh look at you, you're beaten badly Luke." My mother sighed as I opened the front door and stumbled inside. I laid on the floor for a few minutes before she turned me over and cleaned up some of my wounds.

"I told you not to go to that girl's house again." My 'sister' mumbled as she flipped the page of her book, she was just a few months younger than me. I already put two and two together when I turned sixteen, I'm adopted and we all knew it.

"Maxine, be nice." My mom ordered while dabbing my wounds with a wet wash rag. I looked away from my 'sister' and back to my mom.

"I don't understand what they have against me." I choked out, blood filled my mouth.

"Did they do any internal damage?" Maxine gasped when she noticed the blood and immediately stood up.

"No they just loosened some of my teeth." I smiled; revealing a bloody mouth.

"Lucas!" Our mother groaned then stood up and rinsed the wash rag off. "That's it, I'm calling the cops this time."

"Don't have to worry about that, apparently they pissed each other off and they all attacked another." I smirked but my sister knew, she had a theory why I could tell our parents to let certain things go and it would work. But sadly to her, I couldn't do anything to.

"Kids these days." Our mom shook her head then went into a story about how when she was our age they didn't do stupid things like this and how teenagers have such bad influences but I didn't feel like listening to it. I stood up and excused myself.

"You're hiding something." Maxine immediately slammed my door open after I just shut it, I groaned and closed my eyes tightly.

"Maxi, leave me alone." I ordered then laid on my bed.

"It doesn't work on me, remember?" She reminded then slammed the door closed. I rolled my eyes before closing them and exhaled sharply. "I'm worried, Luke. I know there's something...different about you, and I don't think it's normal or containable."

"Just leave it alone." I growled, trying to get her to leave me the hell alone.

"No, you need to seek some help or something." She continued causing me to get up and grab her, I opened the door and basically threw her out of it.

"Learn when to just back the fuck off." I spat while pointing a finger in her face. "Or I'll your precious little boyfriend jump in front of a moving bus."

"Don't threaten him!" She screamed but I simply laughed and slammed the door before propping my chair against it. With a satisfied grin I laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh yaaa... I just can't wait to write this new story. :) Sorry but Nikole's point of view was becoming boring for me, and I'm sorry to all that liked her story. Hopefully you enjoy Lucas Laramor Demoncre's story. ^__^