‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"I have a boyfriend, Michael".

It was weird to see Michael again, like there was this unknown mystery emotion around us. I stared deeply in his blue eyes and slowly found myself getting lost.

"Did you hear me?" He asked taking me out of my daze. I shook my head back in reality and looked away. "I asked why you went a red head?"

"Oh sorry, umm I was tired of being blond... This red-ish Violet color caught my eye, that's all." I measly reply with a frown.

"It looks good, though I must say you look a lot better as a blond." He mused with a chuckle and started to cough.

"You okay?" I questioned when a nurse came in the hallway.

"He needs to go in the room before anything happens, there's also a group of people coming down the-too late." The nurse frantically spoke when people started snapping pictures. I was shoved in the visiting room with Michael and the door closed tightly.

"Nice new life, Michael." I sarcastically complimented as he laid on the bed and took some medication.

"It's not that bad, just a little..." He quit and looked out the window.

"A little what?" I insisted while coming closer, he shifted his blue eyes to my brown ones with such sadness behind his.

"Lonely." He answered before shifting his eyes away.

"A good looking guy like you can get almost anyone." I assured with a weak smile.

"Almost, key word." He emphasized then returned his eyes to mine causing me to look away.

"I don't want to ask what happened, but-" I started.

"Then don't." He chuckled grabbing a glass of water, obviously knowing I was going to ask how badly those assholes Francis and William beat him up.

"Okay." I mumbled and chewed the inside of my lip.

"I'm glad to be worthy of a visit by the almighty Nikole, I called your mother and she said you had nothing to do with us anymore." Michael's tone was hiding such sadness.

"It's nothing personal." I sighed while running a hand through my hair.

"Of course not." He harshly agreed while continuing his gaze.

"Can you quit looking at me like that." I plead with a frown.

"I cant quit looking at you, Nikole. You've all I thought about the whole time, when they beat me, when they left me alone in that dark hole. You're all I thought about and now that you're here, I don't know..." Michael trailed off with an amazed expression.

"I shall leave you both alone." The nurse coughed then hurried off. I watched her go with pleading eyes, I didn't want to be left alone with Michael and I know I could just leave now but I felt bad. I felt guilty because part of this was my fault for accepting his date offer and getting in that limo that unfaithful night.



I slowly walked down the steps, probably looking like an idiot, because I wasnt’t used to these heels.

“Wow, you look good.” Michael complimented and all we heard were three voices saying ‘thanks’ at the same time in unison from upstairs. I could sense Damien’s presence up there too, probably watching.

“My sister, and cousins.” I coughed and he chuckled while putting an arm out for me.

“Well, they did an amazing job. I can’t even tell you had a bruise or two,” Michael chuckled. I looked down at the floor sheepishly, also so I can see where I’m going. Michael’s driver opened the door for us and I got inside.

“Thanks, good buddy ol’ pal.” Michael thanked his driver, apparently the two had history.

“So, where’re we going?” I questioned.

“Some place nice,” he chuckled.

“What do they serve?” I retorted, not meaning to look like a fatty but he wasnt’t bringing up conversation so why not?

“Steaks,” he shrugged.

“Umm. Do they serve chicken?” I replied and he laughed.

“Someone’s excited for the meal,” Michael mused.

“I’m just asking, not like you’re bringing up any conversation.” I giggled, Michael put a finger out in a playful manner.

“Hey, hey. I was just about to, but then you got all on the topic of food and whatnot. I can’t be blamed for your impatient-ness.” Michael flirted, by now both of us were holding our sides in pain.

“Wow, we’re losers for laughing at something so stupid.” I confessed while wiping a tear from my eye.

“Awe now that hurt,” Michael whined.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized pouting my bottom lip.

“No, no it’s perfectly clear how you see me.” Michael snubbed his nose the other way, I leaned closer to him putting a hand on his knee causing him to shift his eyes to mine.

“P-please forgive me?” I pouted, he stared at me for a moment or two with a serious expression but then busted in laughter.

“I’m sorry, I tried to keep a straight face but you’re so dog on ridiculous!” He laughed.

“Ouch,” I mumbled turning away.

“No, not like that.” Michael covered up.

“No, no it’s perfectly clear how you see me.” I mimicked, Michael narrowed his eyes and rose his left brow.

“Really now?” He tested, placing his hands on either side of me. I inched my head closer to him when the limo came to a halt knocking both Michael and I onto the floor, I unknowingly was straddling him as he held the back of his head.

“What the hell was that?” I growled holding my nose, since it hit Michael’s chin on the way down.

“I don’t know but I’m going to get to the bloody bottom of it,” Michael hissed. I moved so he could get over to the limo’s window and tap on it. “George.”

“George?” I repeated. Michael looked over his shoulder at me and narrowed his eyes playfully, putting his pointer finger to his lips gesturing that I hush.

“George, I insist that you open this window at once.” Michael ordered.


I blinked away the memory before it got too bad, to see Michael staring at me intensely.

"You cant forget that night can you?" He suggested with a frown.

"It was one of the more better nights then when I was taken..." I mumbled and shifted my eyes away.

"I want to make it up to you, Nikole." He abruptly informed with a smile.

"What?" I questioned still looking away.

"I want to make it up to you, maybe dinner?" He proposed.

"No." I flatly answer and averted my eyes to his.

"Nikole, you cant hear me out?" He suggested.

"I have a boyfriend, Michael." I reminded and he nodded.

"I know this, but I'm not asking for a date." He assured with a grin.

"Remember what happened the last time?" I sternly hissed causing him to chuckle.

"And this time we wont take a limo, nor will we have such sucky security." He insisted with that grin still on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I cant." I turned him down and started for the door.

"I went through hell for you and back, Nikole." Michael guilt tripped me.

"As did I." I retorted before opening the door and closing it behind me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh shiiiiiiiiiiz lol comments are loved and appreciated. <3