Roommates

Roommate Part 1

She was at her computer desk when her roommate walked in behind her. He looked over his computer screen unnoticed by her because her headphone where in as she worked on the paper. Taping her shoulder he caused her to jump. He giggled a little and motioned for her to take out her headphones. He placed bend his head over her desk and in the Spiderman kiss way and licked her lips. Surprised she almost jumped out of her chair. He pulled the chair out and got her to stand in front of him.

She was a girl that could have been a model she was about five, seven with long black hair that when down part way to her back and had a little bit of a wave to it. Her t-shirt was a very low cut shirt that showed most of her cleavage and her stripped bra clearly. Her jeans were almost plastered to her bum and tights and whether she was sitting or standing her thong was always visible at her hips that were so well shaped that most men watched them or her boobs.

He was an average build for a man, he as about six foot tall and might have weighted 190lbs at most though he wasn’t very muscular he was perfectly proportioned except for his manhood which was a little large then average. He wore a dress shirt that might have been at least two sizes to big and Jeans that almost fell off even with a belt. He eyes were a sea green color and drew every woman into them. His hair fell to a little over his ear and the back of his neck and colored dirty blond.

She was a little confused, but it was something that he had done for. He pulled her closer to him and started to play with her bum. First he grabbed her bum and started to spread her cheeks and let his fingers wander into her crack. As she let out a light moan he took his pink finger and started to push on we anal opening. Letting out a moan she started to nibble on his ear and put her nails into his back.

“Oh it feels so good” she whispered to him.

He wiggled his finger around a bit more and started to press hard into her anal opening. “You are such a naughty girl.” As his finger started to enter her anus she moaned roughly causing him to bite his lip a little. Taking his finger out he put it towards her mouth. She doesn’t the finger that he gives her but takes another finger and started to lick the other finger. She moves down halfway and started to lick all along his finger and wrap his tongue. He with drew his finger and slide it back down her pants and into her bum. This caused her to jump a little not because she was hurt but because she was surprised. Her nails pushed more into his back causing him to let out a moan that was a mix of pain and pleasure. Her nails began to claw down his back as he finger went farther and farther into her anus. She moved her along the waist of his pants feeling his hips. She felt along his buckle and then down to his shaft. Her playing with his semi-erect manhood even though the pants was enough to make him grunt and push his finger more into her anus. When he did this she light out a like scream into his ear. Her hand gripped his manhood with almost full force and loosened her grip as she got use to his finger. He bit is lip at her reaction and started to pump his finger into her anus giving her anus the best fingering in the world. She was so taken her body almost caved into his body. She started to move her finger around the head of his penis and along the shaft through his pants. At the same time she started to pull him into a kiss letting her luscious lip completely cover his lips. She heard him moan thought the kiss. She let out a little sigh and started to slide down the front of his body causing his finger to leave her anus and she was left kneeling in front of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like Part two should be up in an hour or hour and a half