My Paradise.

One/One

ImageImageImage

“Alex! Why must you be so difficult?!” Jayce sighed, rubbing her forehead.

“What?” Alex said, giving his friend a lopsided grin.

“I’m supposed to be tutoring you, you aren’t learning anything!” Jayce groaned. “Your mom’s going to kill me.” Jayce muttered, under her breath.

“No she wont, my mom loves you.” Alex smiled. He had a point there.

“Yeah but your failing in almost everything.” Jayce laughed.

“I don’t need high school anyway.” Alex smiled.

“You seem pretty confident about that Gaskarth.” Jayce said eyeing her friend.

“I’m going to be famous.” Alex smirked.


That was five years ago, and Jayce had never been more proud of her best friend. Jayce stood on the sidelines, watching Alex, jump around stage singing there newest Hit. Weightless. It was personally her newest favorite. Jayce furrowed her eye brows as she herd the familiar tune to one of the band’s older songs. ‘My Paradise.’

“So as most of you know I wrote this song quite sometime ago.” Alex chucked, lightly shoving Jack off him as he was dry humping Alex. Jayce shook her head, controlling her laughter. She watched as Alex continued to talk, as he set his guitar down on the stand next to Rian’s drum set. “Anyways, I wrote this song, for a friend of mine, kind of remembering all the things we’ve done together, and the shit we’ve been through. So this one’s for you Jayce.” Alex said, flashing his stunned friend his signature lopsided grin.

For the first time Jayce really listened to the lyrics.

“Busted plans and cigarettes,
Nights and days I wont forget.”


Jayce smiled, remembering the time when Alex and her we’re 12, trying cigarette’s for the first time, it hadn’t been a pretty sight.

“Sleeping on my best friends floor,
With everything to ask for,
Clear skies and sing-a-longs,
I ask myself what could go wrong,
A thousand times I would go back,
You only have to ask.”


Alex’s eyes met Jayce’s. Jayce stood there with a smile, remembering all the things they used to get into when they were teenagers.

”Come with me I’ll take you there,
To a place where we don’t have to care,
We’ll sit and watch the world go by,
Welcome to my paradise,

Sleeping in and alcohol,
Crowded city streets,
Flashing lights, shattered dreams,
A paradise it seems,

Take my hand and follow me to a better place,
A place I call my own sweet home,
And a place to call my own,”


Jayce stood there, keeping her gaze on Alex, every time he took a moment to glance her way, she saw something new sparkle in his eyes, she couldn’t exactly place it.

“Come with me I’ll take you there,
To a place where we don’t have to care,
We’ll sit and watch the world go by,
Welcome to my paradise,

Come with me I’ll take you there,
To a place where we don’t have to care,
We’ll sit and watch the world go by,
Welcome to my paradise.”


Once the song had finished, Jayce had a large smile on her face, never once had Alex dedicated a song to her, let alone in front of a crowed.

“Jayce, I’ve been wanting to ask you something for a long time now.” Alex paused a moment to glance over at Jayce as Zack pulled her on stage. The crowed got silent waiting for Alex to continue. “Jayce I like you. A lot, and I wanted to know if you’d do me the honors of being my girlfriend?” Alex said.

Jayce stood there stunned, glancing at the crowed in front of her, and registering her best friends words. As Jayce glanced back up at Alex, his bright smile turned into a look of concern.

“Damn Jay, didn’t think you’d make Alex look stupid.” Zack whispered, behind her.

That confused Jayce, as she looked back at Alex, she realized she had been standing there like a complete idiot. A small smile appeared on her face as she walked up to Alex. “Alex, I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that since I was thirteen.” She said, pulling Alex down for a searing kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are Jayce :D
Hope its what your looking for!!!

Song Credit: - All Time Low.

Want A One-Shot?
Ask!

~ Courtney.