Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Chapter Ten

Tom sat bolt upright. His wrist and his chest twinged with pain, for no probable cause. Lyra stirred from next to him. Tom looked at her with adoration. He couldn't believe his luck. The girl that saved his life was lying next to him. Tom felt that the only way to repay her was to shower her with love and adoration. Bill felt the same way about Lila. That was what struck Tom as odd. Ever since they were little, he and Bill shared the idea of falling for identical twins to avoid falling for the same girl. And by some stroke of luck, it happened, in the worst way.

Lyra sat up to see Tom rubbing his wrist.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I don't know. I think so." Tom replied. Lyra was about to replied when a sound came from the door way.

"LET ME IN! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY!" Lila's voice sobbed from behind the door.

Tom stood and rushed to the door. As soon as he opened it, Lila stumbled in and clutched his shirt for dear life. She was shaking horribly and was hysterically crying. Her sobs shook her with every breath she took.

"Oh mein Gott! Lila, what's wrong? What happened?" Tom asked, panic rising in his voice. Lyra was at her side as soon as her feet would allow.

"B-B-Bill." She said. Tom's heart caved in and burned to ashes. Bill was hurt and he knew that the attacks were personal. Whoever wanted him dead was now using his family to get at him. To break him down. To get his attention. With Gustav, Tom thought that it was a mugging gone wrong. And with Georg, Tom assumed that he had surprised a burglar. But now that it was Bill, who had done no wrong, Tom knew. He knew deep down, way in the wells of his heart, someone was after him.

The drive to the hospital was agonizing and painful. No one spoke. No one dared. Tom was fuming mad and upset that his only brother was in the hospital. Lyra had never known Tom Kaulitz to cry. But he was. These were bitter tears, stinging with regret.

The E.R staff would not permit Tom to see his brother. He was in a coma and the mere sight of him would endanger anyone who got in Tom's way. The nurse saw that in his eyes and lied to Tom to protect her fellow hospital staff.

Tom left the hospital in a huff. He barely waited for the girls to get in the car before driving off. Tom's phone rang out "Boom" by Samy Deluxe. Tom recognized the ring tone as his birth father's ring tone and reluctantly picked up.

"WAS!" He shouted in German. He heard his father's heavy breathing in the back ground.

"Son! My truck! Someone blew it up!" His father shouted.

Tom swerved and pulled onto the side of the highway in such a hurry, he almost side swiped an old lady in a tiny Volkswagon Bug.

"Repeat that?!" Tom shouted, his voice cracking.

"My truck exploded as I was getting out! Someone bombed it!" His dad said.

"Vatti, are you serious?" Tom asked.

"Son. Tom. I wouldn't call you otherwise. How's Bill?" He asked.

Tom drew a breath. "In the hospital."

The sound of a phone being dropped was all Tom heard. Then, "WHAT!?"

Tom explained everything. His father was stunned. "Tom, someone is after you."

"I know. That's why my body guards are coming to get you. They will bring you to Mom's." Tom replied.

His father laughed. "You're mom is not going to like that."

Tom scoffed. "Like I care. A madman is after my family. Friends too! You're staying and that's that. Got it?" Tom's voice was serious.

"Okay. Fine." Tom's father hung up.

Kenneth watched as the man responsible for the Sinner's birth as the impact of the explosion knocked him off of his feet. He had meant to kill, but due to his own stupidity, he failed. But to his own personal amusement, the Sinner's father called the Sinner himself. For help!

No one was going to save the Sinner. Kenneth thought. He got back on his motorcycle and rode around the birthplace of the Sinner. Kenneth thought mildly about burning the hospital responsible for birthing the Sinner, but that was too beneath him. Many innocent souls were born there, so why should they suffer for one tainted one. But the two people who was going to suffer were the two people responsible for making the Sinner what it was today. Gordon and Simone Trümper.

Kiki was going to be avenged. Kenneth was going to make sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to my good friend Leon, who is not logged on this site. But he demandedd that I write more of this so, I did. And it turns out...that this story is the first piece of my writing that he has ever read and he had this to say and I quote: ":D -LOVES THIS TO PIECES- I DEMAND MORE OF THIS DRUG!", via Yahoo! IM.
I had this to say in response: "-hides- Really? Wha'd you like about it?"
And he replied: "-hides with you- Everything. I like Drama, especially when It's only handed to me in small doses. ^_^"

Anyway...Comment and Subscribe. Bitte?