Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Chapter Eleven

A week had passed with out any problems. Tom’s father was staying on the couch in the living room, and Bill was still in the hospital. Simone was of course worried about her youngest son, and not exactly happy about her ex-husband snoozing on her sofa. She saw how important it was for Tom, and kept her silence. Tom wasn’t allowed to leave the house without a body guard. Jost had made sure of that, Georg had recovered completely and was resting at Gustav’s family’s house with him. He really didn’t want to go home.

Tom rolled over in his sleep. Lyra watched him. He kept twitching and shaking, he was having a nightmare. Lyra put her hand on Tom’s bare shoulder, silencing all of his movements. She didn’t know how this worked, but it did. Lyra smiled at his sleeping figure and leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. She felt Tom smile; he rolled over and kissed her on the mouth. He looked at her and sat up. He raised his hand and gently caressed her cheek, and then he leaned in and kissed her, slowly and passionately. Lyra kissed him back with equal vigor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer. Tom moved his arms to her waist, which was bare because the only thing she was wearing was a bra and her undies.

Gordon Trümper grabbed his guitar and kissed his wife good-bye. He was heading off to band practice. Tom had lent him one of his guitars, just as he always did when he was home. Gordon loved saying, “This is my son, the rock star’s guitar.” Gordon jammed all the way to the warehouse. Head banging to Judas Priest. He jumped out of his car and went inside, guitar in hand. He greeted his band and got straight to work.

Gordon had no idea of the dangers that lurked within the walls of the sacred warehouse. Kenneth Wayne Pilot was hiding behind the speakers, loathing the man responsible for the Sinner’s upbringing. He made him into “Mr. Rock Star”. He taught him how to play, and now, he was going to pay. The band stopped playing and everyone, except Gordon left. Kenneth flipped the breaker, causing darkness to envelop them both. Gordon yelled in fright. Kenneth grabbed Tom’s guitar and held it like a bat. He swung. Bam!

He aimed another blow to the back of Gordon’s head. Then another. And one more. Then, Gordon stopped moving all together. Kenneth laid the guitar on the ground and knelt down, dipping his fingers in the blood pooling around him. He wrote:

It will pay…, on the back of Tom’s guitar. Kenneth pulled out Gordon’s cell phone from his back pocket and phoned an ambulance.

“Hallo?” said the operator.

“The Sinner has caused another person to be harmed.” Kenneth rasped.

The operator traced the call’s location. Kenneth fled the scene, watching from the bushes as Gordon’s family rushed to the scene. He watched as the Sinner cried at the side of his fallen step-father.

Kenneth knew who to go after next…

Watch out…

David Jost…
♠ ♠ ♠
Kiki's name is now Kiri, okay? I actually finished this crap. It's all on the Tokio Hotel forum...and, it was nominated for Best Tragedy and Best Suspense, but did not win.

I even did a sequel...Which I may or may not post here. It all depends on you.

Comments?