Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Epilogue

A year had passed since that fateful night. Tom was standing by the window, looking at the night sky. The stars glistened and sparkled with the moonlight. “Tom?” a voice said from behind him. Tom turned and smiled. Behind him, stood Lyra, his fiancé, dressed in her nightgown. Tom walked over to her, and wrapped his arms around her lovingly. He ran his hand over her left shoulder. He shuddered after running his hand over the scar. Tom kissed her forehead and smiled.

“I was just thinking,” he ran her hand over her swollen stomach. “About naming her Liviana,” He smiled.

Lyra rested her hand on his and smiled. “And if it’s a boy? What will we do then?” she said with a small laugh. Tom grinned.

Kenneth Wayne Pilot had not succeeded in what he so desperately wanted to do. He wanted Tom’s life. And now Tom’s life was better than ever.

Bill was lying in bed with his fiancée, Lila. He smiled, remembering the night he had proposed. It was the same night Tom had proposed to Lyra, Lila’s identical twin sister. Then his mind moved on to the next memory. Lila was telling Bill that he was going to be a father, and at the same time, so was Lyra to Tom. Bill knew that that was a sign. They were meant to be with these girls. And after all of what had happened to them, it only proved it more.

Tokio Hotel had gone into a sort of, retirement, after the loss of their long time manager, David Jost. A madman claimed his life in a putrid effort to take Tom’s life. Gordon was hospitalized for about two months after Kenneth had bashed his skull in with Tom’s guitar. Simone, his mother had to help him rebuild his entire memory after that. And Georg had a nasty scar running up his side from that man. Gustav wasn’t badly hurt, thankfully. And Bill’s wrist still hurt from the wreck. But in the end, through heartache and pain, it was worth it to have the ones you loved close by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, I have already done a sequel. Does anyone want me to post it??

Comments?